Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction:

- Kaido about to attack kid and law
- both try to defend,‘
- kid tries to block as much as possible, law tries to shambles their Allies out of range
- they go all out and try a last strong hit, they hit Kaido, he is kinda impressed, but not close to be beaten at all
- he rants about them and when he wants to finish kid and law, he suddenly stops cause he hears some „nika nika nika…“ laughter behind him -> Luffy in awakaning

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My prediction:

- both try to defend,‘
- kid tries to block as much as possible, law tries to shambles their Allies out of range
- they go all out and try a last strong hit, they hit Kaido, he is kinda impressed, but not close to be beaten at all
- he rants about them and when he wants to finish kid and law, he suddenly stops cause he hears some „nika nika nika…“ laughter behind him -> Luffy in awakaning
Lmfao no

My prediction:

- both try to defend,‘

Midd and Law turned to fodder. Pls no

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

My prediction:

- both try to defend,‘
A 100/10 chapter involving Kid is a logical impossibility

My prediction:

- both try to defend,‘
Realistically, that isn’t possible

ain’t no way two characters who could barely stand are making their way towards Kaido that quickly especially with how big his castle is

But I respect the enthusiasm

My prediction:

- both try to defend,‘
Hawkins will come in clutch with the power up card :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.