Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1,047: "The capital's sky".
In the color spread, the Straw Hats are on the beach with dragon Momo
- we get a flashback in Oden burning castle, when Momo decided to travel to the future.
- Luffy uses "Gomu Gomu no Thunder"
- Kaido confirms Roger wasn't a devil fruit user. He also says that "abilities" are not necessary to dominate the world.
- Burning Orochi losses sea stone nail and transforms.
- Luffy creates a massive punch that's bigger than Onigashima's castle to attack Kaido
Moving at snail pace again Oda fakes Orochi death to bring him back again at least i hope he lets Hiyori finish him this time, the opportunity he robbed of her earlier

- we get a flashback in Oden burning castle, when Momo decided to travel to the future.
- Kaido confirms Roger wasn't a devil fruit user. He also says that "abilities" are not necessary to dominate the world.
- Luffy creates a massive punch that's bigger than Onigashima's castle to attack Kaido
True.

Momo never decided to go to the future tho. Mistranslation?

G

Gorosei Informer

Calm down. It's only the short summary
I am calm but feel free to exaggerate and patronise regardless. Just fed up of this shit and I doubt anything important is going to be revealed later. Just seems like a filler chapter so Oda can fulfil his chapter numbers/timing fetish again.

Also I'm reacting to how this Orochi shit is being dragged out along with the Kaido fight, info we've been given already. Oda presumably wants this to go on forever, now I'm extremely grateful we never saw any more of Jack vs the Minks for 5 days or even the Admirals fighting for 10 days or whatever!
If a fight during one night time is taking this long, over however long its been, then I'm starting to prefer offscreens at this rate! Luffy's offscreening and oneshots and Orochi gettting instakilled by Kaido and then again by the Scabbards this time was much better!

If we had Kaidos flashback and or his awakening I'd be a lot more hyped and happier but Oda still insists of purposely not giving us that because its exactly what we're hyped for, what we want so much! And thats exactly what he loves doing, not giving us what we wanted and hope for!

But whatever, dont criticise and just consume.

:luuh:kingufy:kuzanope::jackcopium:
Post automatically merged:

Bangos post in summaries got deleted?

:luffywat:

Bro imo than the mangaka did wrong by creating the character „Gojo“. He should make him not so OP imo. It‘s funny that he got trapped now for so long.

and than there is this stupid game after the shibuya arc. So silly sooooo silly 🙅🏻‍♂️ Smh
glad you don't write stories

Yeah that is what I am saying..that it feels like that panel was meant to be a slightly bit deeper than just an illustration of Ishigori saying something that coincidentally describes Sukuna. I just couldn't pinpoint who said it and what the panel meant to convey. Got many ideas of course but really no actual clue what is likely. Hopefully the others who responded know. What you are suggesting is basically that Uro describes how Okkotsu will basically become Sukuna if he keeps trying to kill curses? That would be one interesting take for sure. Like it.
no I am saying that uro warned yuta with the statement "he is a clamity" (or whatever adj they used) and gege decided to draw said face to give him an official picture/image so that the fanbase can know what he looked like before it also allows us to know that yuji is some how his clone or something of the like

I am calm but feel free to exaggerate and patronise regardless. Just fed up of this shit and I doubt anything important is going to be revealed later. Just seems like a filler chapter so Oda can fulfil his chapter numbers/timing fetish again.

Also I'm reacting to how this Orochi shit is being dragged out along with the Kaido fight, info we've been given already. Oda presumably wants this to go on forever, now I'm extremely grateful we never saw any more of Jack vs the Minks for 5 days or even the Admirals fighting for 10 days or whatever!
If a fight during one night time is taking this long, over however long its been, then I'm starting to prefer offscreens at this rate! Luffy's offscreening and oneshots and Orochi gettting instakilled by Kaido and then again by the Scabbards this time was much better!

If we had Kaidos flashback and or his awakening I'd be a lot more hyped and happier but Oda still insists of purposely not giving us that because its exactly what we're hyped for, what we want so much! And thats exactly what he loves doing, not giving us what we wanted and hope for!

But whatever, dont criticise and just consume.

:luuh:kingufy:kuzanope::jackcopium:

Bangos post in summaries got deleted?

:luffywat:
What the hell?:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.