Oh aye, I did feel with Jiraiya unfortunately. Ironically Kakashi didn't care for Rin (probs gay or asexual/aromantic or just too traumatised to want/have a relationship I guess) but she did pine hard for Kakashi too. There was that constant theme of friend zoning and cucking as you said. Fucking sucks, especially when it keeps happening IRL and you see it happen to characters you like too.

:shame::risitasad::lusalty::josad:
Obito got the dead girl at the end tho

Overrated. The level curve is so bad
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Oh aye, I did feel with Jiraiya unfortunately. Ironically Kakashi didn't care for Rin (probs gay or asexual/aromantic or just too traumatised to want/have a relationship I guess) but she did pine hard for Kakashi too. There was that constant theme of friend zoning and cucking as you said. Fucking sucks, especially when it keeps happening IRL and you see it happen to characters you like too.

:shame::risitasad::lusalty::josad:
The Dan character was so pointless man

G

Gorosei Informer

I solved it :pepeanger:
Its Green Bull..

Don't take my moment away from me ,please:pepehands::pepemotion:
More hints if you like!:

Sadly I don't think Green Bull will appear ofc but surely he MUST SOON! Maybe with Vegapunk FINALLY?! Oda needs to let his final Admiral DEBUT already, this is ridiculous! I hope its not gonna be a case of he appears at Elbaf then its just the final war and laugh tale stuff and thus his screentime is pretty limited? I hope he gets featured in movies and such too like Fujitora!