Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Aye he absolutely is, the stories I could tell! He abuses SO MANY animals and people and has done for years and literally the only person who seems to stand up to him is me generally! But now I'm his number one enemy and he's obsessed with with me daily for years now, typical narcissists! Unfortunately for him, hes far from the first though to obsess over me!

:ihaha::risitameh::saden:

Thank you so much though, thats very kind of you to say that! He has driven me to absolute rock bottom emotionally, mentally and physically over the years now and has done lately too, hence one of the reasons why I needed a break from here too, as part of my "IRL problems" which is affecting how I am on here too.

Same here tbh! I see a lot of real prejudice masqueraded as jokes which is exactly what I experienced growing up and once these people realise they can get away with these "jokes", they will cockier, escalate and even go up to violence too at worst at least.

I've been seeing this fucking disgusting trend on Youtube lately, where people go onto Youtube videos, especially Youtube Shorts of black people and comment "racist jokes" whilst pretending to do it on an "ironic level", like genuinely completely fucking racist stuff. I've seen a lot of shit like that on Steam over the past few years too, racism, sexism, homophobia and all of that is extremely prevalent in gaming, like it has been in sports and such too.

Ah you are Taiwanese? I fucking hate how people assume all black people are from America or Africa, how all "Western Asians" as I call them or Indians (I say that ironically) get lumped together as Muslims. The amount of times people have assumed I'm Muslim due to my skin colour is ridiculous. I've known and still know plenty of amazing muslisms, they are very generous, kind, giving, friendly etc people in my experience but I hate being labelled as anything I'm not regardless of what it is. Same problem with "Eastern Asians" as you mentioned, all non Chinese Asians being called Chinese and that must be infinitely worse especially if you're from Taiwan right?

That's so fucked up. For them to say your country isn't one, to support those extremely dictatorial and just evil views is leaving me dumbfounded.

I've had a severe identity crisis my whole life as I'm half Hindu, half Sikh, I was born in Africa but moved to the UK when I was 8 and the relentless racism for so many years made me hate my own identity, my own skin literally, my own appearance and such, my culture and so on.

That must really be awful for you too, I'm sorry to hear that. I know there was a LOT of hatred towards Asians because of COVID but also other reasons purposely spurred by racists and the media/governments and such. Its absolutely vile.

I've met people from an absolute ton of countries around the world and all these countries I met these people from, offered such nice, kind, friendly people. Not all of them I met where like that but at least 1 person at worst per country was great, some countries like Germanyand Brazil I've met really nice people too!

I Just really hope one day, sooner than later that we can truly achieve the ultimate utopian futures we have envisioned in fantasy/fiction for decades now. I would love to live to see that happen especially. For racism, world hunger, violence, abuse, sexism, any forms of prejudice, tribalism, greed to be extinct and thus to hopefully never resurface too. I know that is the most unrealistic and extreme idealism but wouldn't it be nice? Damned nice?
What a dickhead, I hope he never finds love, fortune, or happiness :kriwhat: I couldn’t imagine being so sad that my entire existence is filled with hate, so much that it just spills out and gets directed towards other people.

Take a break as often as it demands for sure! sometimes day by day is the best way to live to just sift through everything, and we’ll always be here for you too :sweat:

The worst part of those jokes is the gaslighting for sure. To them, if you don’t find their joke funny it’s your fault and you’re too sensitive, but honestly? if not being bigoted means I’m a snowflake I’d happily be a blizzard

I’m Taiwanese-American but my parents were immigrants. They’re very serious and proud about their identity and I’ve learned to be as well, which I’m really grateful for. I don’t think I would have been able to if my (actual) friends hadn’t inspired me when we’ve shared our cultures with each other, but it really hurt since one of the close friends who I dropped was Japanese, and I use to like being able to share with him too but lately it’s just been shit after shit after shit with him and I decided it wasn’t worth it.

I chose to think that they all don’t really believe what they’re joking about, but to me it’s still glorifying terrible things and acting like it’s cool just to be edgy.

I’m so sorry to hear about that, it must have been so rough to go through all that, you really really are so strong.

I still believe in the good of people too. It’s idealistic but I really do think that everyone can connect and that differences are things that can bring us closer as people.

Status
Not open for further replies.