Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Terrible comparison since on adverage men were the ones in war much more. To every woman there were thousands of men in battle hence why the option exists. Show me one war time oriented movie from any era where the woman were the same amount as men or even close when it comes to war
So? Why should that justify literally being able to censor women being a game? And you're seriously going by movies for "historical accuracy" too? Congrats on consuming the propaganda.

So fucking ridiculous. Imagine being triggered by the other gender so much, half of the human race or so and advocating for them to be removed from appearing in a game about war, even though said game is not meant to be REALISTIC.

For fucks sake guys, I think I would have better conversations with neanthardals.

I can't play this war game because women appear in it! Thank god the developers include the option to remove them so my faux masculinity, sensibilities and ego are protected!

You guys make me sick. No self awareness at all.

:risitexcla::lawsigh:

I should have known better than posting a meme about women being an option to be hidden in a game would spark such a controversial on-going conversation that I also can't ignore. I'm so freaking naive/dumb myself at times too.

:snoopy::handsup:

History literally repeats itself. In today's society the amount of women to men in armies is literally extremely low. For a few reasons

1. On average woman are unable to even meet the physical training requirements to even be excepted and that actual training regime had to be altered just for them

2. There physical bodies naturally has more limitations

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So? Why should that justify literally being able to censor women being a game? And you're seriously going by movies for "historical accuracy" too? Congrats on consuming the propaganda.

So fucking ridiculous. Imagine being triggered by the other gender so much, half of the human race or so and advocating for them to be removed from appearing in a game about war, even though said game is not meant to be REALISTIC.

For fucks sake guys, I think I would have better conversations with neanthardals.

I can't play this war game because women appear in it! Thank god the developers include the option to remove them so my faux masculinity, sensibilities and ego are protected!

that's not what censorship is though if the women were actually soldiers and were removed then it would be censorship

G

Gorosei Informer

A couple of scientific findings were also claimed by male collegues as their own discovery even though it was a women who discovered it first.
Ah yeah I heard the movie Hidden Figures was it, was about that? About NASA and the moon landings or something?

Ironically I'm referring to Hollywood and movies here now too but I wouldn't be surprised if that was true too. It's only now that people seem to be waking up, questioning what we're being told and thinking critically as the Internet and social media has really opened up the world to us literally and enabled us to communicate with people all around the world from all kinds of cultures, backgrounds, situations, perspectives and such.

Oda himself has even been referring to how there are centuries of lies in the OP world, not even years or decades. Just complete masquerading by the WG and such for centuries even.

History literally repeats itself. In today's society the amount of women to men in armies is literally extremely low. For a few reasons

1. On average woman are unable to even meet the physical training requirements to even be excepted and that actual training regime had to be altered just for them

2. There physical bodies naturally has more limitations
Man, that's not even what we're talking about here

I should have known better than posting a meme about women being an option to be hidden in a game would spark such a controversial on-going conversation that I also can't ignore. I'm so freaking naive/dumb myself at times too.

You point makes zero sense. It justifies it since the comparison is horridly low. It serves zero purpose having someone literally less physical be portrayed In a situation were war is evident. Hence why you're previous point about if they were to remove men instead make zero sense. In this situation removing men with this feature would be the definition of unrealistic

Man, that's not even what we're talking about here
Your talking about why a video game gives you an option to not include woman in war. This answers your question. It's was and still is unrealistic in comparison hence why there is an option to remove women entirely especially since this games premise is war from the old times in which women in no form was on average involved in the front lines of war

There wasn't a controversy until people tried justifying that the option was wrong. The option actually makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.