Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be thankful that you don't get targeted by Mobs and be threatened when the patient dies due to disease itself despite the best intervention by the practitioner
That guy is literally delusional.
He's basically telling you not to strive for what 90% of what humanity has. If only his parents took his advice he wouldn't exist in this world KEKW.

Only because the majority does it doesn't mean it's good or that I personally like it.
Then its your personal opinion and not an advice to give to people lol.
You try to make it sound like other people's happiness is wrong and you're right, but really, starting a family and a good earning job is a greater success than being on OP forum waiting spoilers so who's the loser now?

You try to make it sound like other people's happiness is wrong and you're right, but really, starting a family and a good earning job is a greater success than being on OP forum waiting spoilers so who's the loser now?
lmao you misunderstood my post.
I overheard a convo of people complaining about all that.
I never gave u any advice btw. Just stating my opinion

lmao you misunderstood my post.
I overheard a convo of people complaining about all that.
I never gave u any advice btw. Just stating my opinion
I am fairly sure I grasped the context of what you said. You were voicing that other people's goals shouldn't be what people strive for and mocking it, when they sound completely legitimate.

did you create an account just to talk shit to solis?

is this an alt?

what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.