A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

from bakula talkOP

제목: "************"
- 사보 회상 장면에서 실루엣으로 성기사를 볼 수 있으며, 그들은 Im을 보호하고 필요하다면 천룡을 섬멸할 수 있는 권한을 가지고 있습니다.
- 비비는 사보와 함께하지 않지만 보니는
- 보아 핸콕으로 이동, 플래시백은 코히와 헬메포가 쿠자가 검은수염 해적단으로부터 탈출하는 것을 도왔다는 것을 보여줍니다. 그들은 "특수 과학 그룹"이 그들에게 준 것을 사용했습니다.
- 검은 수염에게 점프, 우리는 그가 돌로 된 것을 봅니다. 그는 그녀의 아름다움에 의해 돌로 변한 유일한 승무원입니다. 그는 바보 같은 얼굴을 가졌어
Feels real

from bakula talkOP

제목: "************"
- 사보 회상 장면에서 실루엣으로 성기사를 볼 수 있으며, 그들은 Im을 보호하고 필요하다면 천룡을 섬멸할 수 있는 권한을 가지고 있습니다.
- 비비는 사보와 함께하지 않지만 보니는
- 보아 핸콕으로 이동, 플래시백은 코히와 헬메포가 쿠자가 검은수염 해적단으로부터 탈출하는 것을 도왔다는 것을 보여줍니다. 그들은 "특수 과학 그룹"이 그들에게 준 것을 사용했습니다.
- 검은 수염에게 점프, 우리는 그가 돌로 된 것을 봅니다. 그는 그녀의 아름다움에 의해 돌로 변한 유일한 승무원입니다. 그는 바보 같은 얼굴을 가졌어
Only this could be better is if we got BB's updated bounty and it's 4+billion :gokulaugh:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
I like that he's different from other top tiers tbh.

Swoops into fights when he knows he can for sure win without casualties, and only if he can gain something out of them

Doesn't care about upping his bounty, he stayed at zero on purpose for decades

Screams after every attack, doesn't have flashy techniques to blitz around hence he aimed to get the two strongest abilities for his needs, Yami so he wont get outspeeded and nerf AoE, Gura to crumble defenses and defend.
Yeah I'd actually like if he didn't have Conqueror's make him and his devil fruit op

That and I really like the drawback of him taking 2x more damage due to his fruit.

Best endurance in the series beside kaido
:steef:
But I wouldn't be opposed to sky splitting blackbeard
:pepebusi:

the only negative in that is it reduces how menacing he seems till he starts fighting
right from the onset you take a look at kaido you can tell he means business.
I think of him as the villain that is intentionally made to be underestimated.

Similar scheme but with differences from pre timeskip, get him into scene by having readers underestimate him (stoned), so he will get something flashy at some point of the final saga, to elevate him at PK tier, most fearsome pirate like the real life Blackbeard.

Let's see. I wouldn't have liked to waste time like that tho. The main problem would be why tf would he go after Boa Hancock, what would he gain from it.