Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake and Apoo are just in the same area, why did people think they were fighting anyways? there is a chance that they start fighting again but thats not the case currently. Chapter 1006 was the last time we saw them, read it again.

Thinking about what has come out so far, I created a prediction of mine which is:
-Short flashback of Drake and Apoo didn't fight as Apoo blackmailed him to reveal to the world about the Sword, from which he obtained information using his akuma no mi to staple Drake's den den mush;
-Apoo went looking for Nico Robin to kidnap her for Kaido and repair the recent blunders, he runs into Brook and Robin, only this time Brook asks Robin to let him fight alone that he wants to settle some accounts with Apoo ;
- Brook reveals that Apoo was responsible for starting the conflict between the Long Arms tribe and the Satanists and that it was a tremendous job to make the two peoples re-establish peace, but in the period before he arrived, many people died in this conflict and the Brook could feel their soul on earth.
-The chapter ends with Brook using Niflheim, which is a technique where he uses the souls of people who died in anguish and did not leave this world to strengthen, as the souls wanted revenge against the cause of that war, Brook was very strong and spewing death smoke and will defeat Apoo, who is using haki and maxed out akuma no mi.
Warning: this is what I made up, nothing real, just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.