Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. Infact it was more so hinted that his mom did what she did so he would be different. Infact the build up was that he didnt need his dad's Gene's to be great. Infact it was so bad that because of whole cake sanji fans were literally mad when I told them that sanjis powers from this point on would not be coming from haki but instead his lineage factor kicking in lol
There was a scene where a doctor states that sanji's genes are modified just like that of his siblings, he just didn't exhibit the traits that his siblings have

Why wouldn't he get a haki power up? Lol futur sight is a given at this point

And him getting coc just fits his character imo

Besides his flames are pretty much confirmed to not be a result of his modifications

There was a scene where a doctor states that sanji's genes are modified just like that of his siblings, he just didn't exhibit the traits that his siblings have

Why wouldn't he get a haki power up? Lol futur sight is a given at this point

And him getting coc just fits his character imo

Besides his flames are pretty much confirmed to not be a result of his modifications
1. It was hinted. I already told sanji fans exactly what you stated about the doctor and they still told me I was bullshiting.

2. Sanji has shown no haki bloom in comparison to luffy or zoro. Infact sanjis haki hasnt remotely bloomed at all from his introduction post timeskip.

3. His only powerups have been genetic modification based which alludes that he wont be a haki monster like luffy and zoro

The issue is though that he would have to be able to tank the first hit given to him first. And to add he would also have to hope that their is someone to save him since he too is also magnetized to said person. And finally again it depends on location since an abundance of metal is still needed to provide the AP needed for give to do damage
He doesn't need metal to do that tho, like I said he can just turn both himself ad his opponent's attack into a magnet to send it back at him

1. It was hinted. I already told sanji fans exactly what you stated about the doctor and they still told me I was bullshiting.

2. Sanji has shown no haki bloom in comparison to luffy or zoro. Infact sanjis haki hasnt remotely bloomed at all from his introduction post timeskip.

3. His only powerups have been genetic modification based which alludes that he wont be a haki monster like luffy and zoro
He did show a great observation haki

zoro's haki didn't bloom until onigashima, sanji needs a serious ap boost, and whatever new flames he's gonna get it won't be related to his modifications

Not all sanji fans think the same bro

Status
Not open for further replies.