Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Well he really wanted to portray how bad CDs actually are. I think it's unusual for One Piece, but maybe he all along wanted to add something about how evil the rulers are.

My bigger concern is why is he torturing Sanji so much. Or on occasion he draws unnecessarily cruel scenes, like Luffy getting beaten up by Sanji.

So cruel moments are Oda's thing, question is why are they there when they don't have to be.
Nami caging Luffy is also completely fucked up and how she goes full retard and punches people. Why do some mangaka idiots think punching your friends is funny?
I think the only reason he is scared to shit on Zoro coz he is scared of the fanbase, other than him all get that treatment
altho he did made Zoro a bit of clown for his promises but still not that level of clownery he did to others

I think only Shanks is safe for now

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope it's the latter tbh
Yeah it would make sense and fit the narrative well then, along with what Saturn should be able to do ofc. Given how old he seems to be, by the looks of it centuries old if not at least over a 100 years old or something at minimum, then Saturn could have been masterminding so much shit in the OP world for the past several decades or even centuries potentially. Not just him but the other Gorosei too ofc. All doing Imus bidding for centuries and centuries, controlling the world as their puppet and thus thats how the WG stayed in power for over 800 years too.

Absolute final villain/boss material if this is true. I can't even imagine what Imu will be capable of then too. Aside from destroying islands outright easily as we've seen ofc lol. Im sure one of the Gorosei or Imu directly brainwashed and forced Zunesha to be their slave for eternity, that eternal punishment enforced on himself. Zuneshas eyes were kinda similar to Imus too.