Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Sometimes I don't know why I feel empathy for Redon, I see people here criticizing him, and then I think "wow, this guy is giving spoilers to these ungrateful people for free..."
But then the unfortunate guy goes on Twitter and makes me understand why people hate him.
Imagine being proud of a One Piece spoiler leak empire? Imagine creating a competition inside your head with your opponents on the other side of the world? Imagine making fun of a guy who decided not to post spoilers this week and comparing it to his track record?
It's ridiculously childish. I will never defend this guy again.

Sometimes I don't know why I feel empathy for Redon, I see people here criticizing him, and then I think "wow, this guy is giving spoilers to these ungrateful people for free..."
But then the unfortunate guy goes on Twitter and makes me understand why people hate him.
Imagine being proud of a One Piece spoiler leak empire? Imagine creating a competition inside your head with your opponents on the other side of the world? Imagine making fun of a guy who decided not to post spoilers this week and comparing it to his track record?
What is going on? Is there drama between leakers rn?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
He’s been doing it for 18 years which means he’s at least 40

a man child

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
What happened?
Why do leakers fight on Twitter?
Can anyone summarize it for me, please?
Basically scotch stole the love of redons life and pursue the same job as him and surpassed him on only 8 years meanwhile Redon has been doing the same for 18 years and police don’t care about him as a threat they think what he’s doing is cute leaking summaries 3 hours before the big boys put out the raws

What the fuck
And you have the audacity to put peak in your pfp AND signature after this disrespectful display?
Monster only has 200 mg of caffeine coffe has 300+

it seems your body is not use to caffeine you are not a real man
I drank a big ass cup of coffee this morning lol. Shit barely woke me up. Shut your ass up