Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
First the correct word would be involve
Second they coping for 12 pages

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/im-annoyed-and-disappointed-nami-in-egghead.53900/

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Its mostly the mentally ill shippers too, are you one too? :josad:
the issue here is why he stays in the background but it has nothing to do with Luffy, Luffy does what he has to do, he fights the strongest and only the one he can defeat, it's Oda's own fault that the others are so in the background, after all, they could at least show something against the vice admirals and the marines, but Oda didn't.
, as long as it makes sense, I have no complaints about the Ships.

But I can't stand to see what the Hancock shippers and sanji shippers are doing, all they do is live in a fantasy world

:brootea:

the issue here is why he stays in the background but it has nothing to do with Luffy, Luffy does what he has to do, he fights the strongest and only the one he can defeat, it's Oda's own fault that the others are so in the background, after all, they could at least show something against the vice admirals and the marines, but Oda didn't.
, as long as it makes sense, I have no complaints about the Ships.

But I can't stand to see what the Hancock shippers and sanji shippers are doing, all they do is live in a fantasy world

:brootea:
oh ok so you are one explains everything :josad: