Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I wonder if the 5 elders are Imu's sort of clones created way back then, sort of like Vegapunk and his satelites, being named after planets and shit. + the whole telepathy and teleporting at each others locations.
Maybe thats where Vegapunk got the idea from to make his satellites and why he named them as satellites too? When he met with the Gorosei the first time?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Listen.

It's not Oda's fault if ya'll choose to read a main series where you openly hate the main character.

I love Luffy, I have issues with him, but I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I HATED HIM.

IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE LUFFY, WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS???

I swear this is the only series I've ever seen fans where get mad the main character is popular worldwide.

Yes, Luffy, and a lot of the Straw Hats aren't as well written and interesting as they were in the early series, due to the amount of characters and plotlines Oda is juggling, and Oda's art just isn't what it used to be. It's still a really fun series.

Like, if One Piece is actively pissing you off, take a break.

God knows the freaking series will still be here whenever you come back.
I have no idea what triggered this, but I'm glad it happened. Preach my brotha :kata:

Mr Morj is saying Luffy is whipping the floor and low diffing Saturn and Kizaru lmao
Luffy grabbed them, when Kizaru was going for VP and Sanji, clapped them together and threw them, none of them was defeated = low diffing 2 Top Tiers :nicagesmile: