Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
Fuck's sake, RIP Toriyama....

The responses from major mangakas like Kubo, Kishimoto, Mashima and especially Oda and Araki will be quite something imo.

What a heavy loss, I'm speechless. He had to go someday ofc but man it feels too soon even at 68. The man is too iconic and influenced the industry and brought in millions and millions of new weebs/fans to anime, even worldwide. The true godfather of anime worldwide especially. Brazil really loves DBZ immensely, I can see them doing EPIC tributes for him, as well as Japan ofc. Even people from the USA for sure.

One of my favourite celebrities died recently too, Dave Myers of the Hairy Bikers, a really humble, down to earth, friendly, kind, man's man and humane/personable sort of guy, really likeable and warm. Cancer finally got the better of him unfortunately.

This is such a shitty year already man. As if last year wasn't bad enough. I'm so tired of it all.

At least those people we lost are resting in peace, as I hope to do one day sooner or later, well it can't come soon enough for me especially but that's another topic ofc.

:sanjimeh::mrgo::lusalty::peperain::pepemotion::shame::goatasure:

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Nothing to this day has ever matched the hype moments.

Goku turning ssj for the first time

Vegetas sacrifice

And my favourite gohan turning ssj2 and the father son kamehameha

And so much more to this day I get chills from

So many icons from og dragon ball to super
From roshi Jackie chun lol pilaf etc
To beerus and whis being massive hits when battle of the gods came out

Even ultra instinct breaking the Internet

Rip

Kizaruber Eats

โ€Ž
I hope Toriyama is on Snakeway or whatever now, chilling with King Kai too. Maybe Kaido is there too? Worororo. Hes a giant blue dragon too ofc lmao.

Seriously though, this is just too fucking sad. Toriyama created one of the greatest epics ever, a series that spanned decades and is still going strong to this day, feeling somewhat immortal and now outlasting him even.

I've always loved dearly loved Goku, he's one of the best designed and written MCs and I cried for him at the end of GT too, GT is so underrated and overhated, but that's a whole ass debate in itself ofc. It felt like the true ending to the DB series, as much as it made me cry and I kinda hated it at the time. (Kinda like how Jojo Part 6 felt like the ultimate and yet extremely controversial ending of the series in some ways.)

Goku is one of the best role models especially for boys but even girls too ofc, so likeable, earnest, endearing, a real hero that isn't perfect but his strengths, his positives FAR outweight his negatives and he inspired some of the greatest rivals and side characters, helped turn villains into heroes and better people even especially his majorly beloved rivals and now father and father figure Vegeta and Piccolo, who also have played a fatherly role to Gohan at some point, especially Piccolo by far ofc.

Vegeta and Piccolo have some of the greatest character development I've ever seen, Dragonball championed villains and thus former enemies turning good and becoming heroes or at least becoming anti-heroes depending. Actual character development.

DBZ used to get slandered as just a meathead show, just about screaming, fights, hype, kinda like the WWE of anime BUT DBZ weas so much more layered than a lot of people who've never seen it or truly understood it after seeing some of it realised, it had some of the greatest emotional moments I've ever seen in a series, actual tension and major consequences, sacrifices, drama, heartbreaking moments, epicness, tragedy, hilarity, it had everything.

It lives on through its major spinoffs like GT and Super ofc, through all kinds of other things too including video games, card games, movies, some other animated series or so and the OG Dragonball series is so fucking good in its own unique way, so humble, charming, adventurous and you can see the groundwork, the foundation of how it inspired and evolved into DBZ as well as inspiring countless other series including some of my favourites of all time like Ranma 1/2, Naruto and One Piece ofc, even the likes of Bobobo!

This is like the death of Superman or something, the death of a beloved hero, an icon, an inspiration, someone who brought so much joy, happiness, hope to others and inspired so much greatness, awe and strength to others.

We've lost a "God," a GodFather even. This I dare say is the most devastating loss the anime/manga industry has ever seen and will ever seen, until the day Oda himself truly expires unfortunately. I know the day we lose other mangaka like Kubo, Kishimoto, Oda, I'm legit going to cry hard, especially for Oda too.

I just pray Oda can finish One Piece on his own terms and thus in time, that he has enough time to do and he sees his own personal journey, his odyssey to the end. He deservest that much at least.

Kizaruber Eats

โ€Ž
Will of Depression just going strong on me and I'm tired of losing people close to me and those who I didn't know but inspired me greatly too. It's just tiring to see them all falling like dominoes one by one and I'm still here. Morbid I know, but survivor's guilt is a hell of a drug.

I'm really understanding the worst thing about getting old and living so long, the longer you live, the more you live to see yourself lose so much more, lose more people in life. Doctor Who explored this topic fantastically well imo.
Having an "immortal" being constantly living and surviving, regenerating like a phoenix as they watch their loved ones dying and succumbing to the unstoppable, indiscriminate, merciless, inescapable nature of time itself is absolutely horrifying and soul crushing in the long run ultimately. The one who survives, the one who perserveres regardless.
I was really hoping Oda would explore this topic more with Marco as hes literally a phoenix thanks to his DF ofc and hes lost so many of the WB pirates and thus found family and "brothers" and such, including recently and his father figure too, but alas...

Thanks for asking anyway, I appreciate it. I knew I went real emo/morbid there but I've been pretty low lately.
Post automatically merged:

Holy major France W!:

Toriyama was decorated a Chevalier or "Knight" of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government on May 30, 2019 for his contributions to the arts.

@RayanOO

Last edited: