Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Kishimotos message hurts so much as well
You can tell how much they admired and respected him, and it makes sense. One Piece and Naruto wouldn't exist like they do without Toriyama's influence and work, it's unbelievable how much inspiration he provided over his lifetime :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Apparently happened on March 1st. I guess they took the time to announce to give his family and friends adequate time to grieve.
Yeah, they specified they wanted to give the family time to mourn in private and to have a funeral, makes complete sense

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Cause of death: Acute Subdural Hematoma
That is trauma to the head and thus internal bleeding?

A subdural haematoma is a serious condition where blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain. It's usually caused by a head injury.

Symptoms of a subdural haematoma can include:

• a headache that keeps getting worse
  • feeling and being sick
  • confusion
  • personality changes, such as being unusually aggressive or having rapid mood swings
  • feeling drowsy
  • loss of consciousness
The symptoms can develop soon after a severe head injury (acute subdural haematoma), or very occasionally a few days or weeks after a more minor head injury (subacute or chronic subdural haematoma).

Read more about the symptoms of a subdural haematoma.

Wtf happened to him? I was in hospital earlier this week with a severe shoulder/arm injury and seeing an elderly man with blood coming from and a wound on his head and another man around my age with a head wound and wrapped in bandages feels morbidly relative somehow too....Even though it's just coincidental ofc.

I wonder if fell or something and injured his head? What an awful way to go....jesus....

Granted in my case anyway, I was only dropping by the Accident and Emergency as I was in such severe agony I was literally crying, screaming down the house and saying I wanted to die and such, begging for death but still. Thankfully my arm and shoulder have recovered MUCH faster than expected somehow, unlike when I had a similar issue a few years ago and it took 6 weeks to recover, but alas....

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21183-subdural-hematoma

Holy major France W!:

Toriyama was decorated a Chevalier or "Knight" of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government on May 30, 2019 for his contributions to the arts.

@RayanOO
Repost so the tag works @RayanOO

C

Cruxroux

A subdural haematoma is a serious condition where blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain. It's usually caused by a head injury.

Symptoms of a subdural haematoma can include:
  • a headache that keeps getting worse
  • feeling and being sick
  • confusion
  • personality changes, such as being unusually aggressive or having rapid mood swings
  • feeling drowsy
  • loss of consciousness
The symptoms can develop soon after a severe head injury (acute subdural haematoma), or very occasionally a few days or weeks after a more minor head injury (subacute or chronic subdural haematoma).

Read more about the symptoms of a subdural haematoma.

Wtf happened to him? I was in hospital earlier this week with a severe shoulder/arm injury and seeing an elderly man with blood coming from and a wound on his head and another man around my age with a head wound and wrapped in bandages feels morbidly relative somehow too....Even though it's just coincidental ofc.

I wonder if fell or something and injured his head? What an awful way to go....jesus....

Granted in my case anyway, I was only dropping by the Accident and Emergency as I was in such severe agony I was literally crying, screaming down the house and saying I wanted to die and such, begging for death but still. Thankfully my arm and shoulder have recovered MUCH faster than expected somehow, unlike when I had a similar issue a few years ago and it took 6 weeks to recover, but alas....

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21183-subdural-hematoma

Repost so the tag works @RayanOO
Nvm got my answer 💀

Kizaruber Eats

its 4am..i dont even wanna sleep
Same. Fucking sucks man. I almost went to sleep earlier but now I just feel like shit. I'm gonna get revenge on whoever is taking all these legends and great people away from us.

:josad: :peperain:

Fellas, who wants to go find the Dragonballs IRL now?

I don't mean @MonsterKaido or Monkey D Dragon's balls either!

:hope::quest::pepebuggy::pepecry::feelscryingman:

(Trying to lighten the mood with some dumb humour lol.)

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
When a blood vessel between the space of the head is damaged, it will form a blood clot and that places pressure on the brain. It can also increase in risk if he was taking anti-coagulant medicine due to old age or because of long alcoholic misuse.

While not always caused by a head injury, it’s still a very serious conditions that requires immediate surgery and a long recovery period. I hope to not learn on more details as that is private and reserved for his family and relatives.

Oh fuck man, I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery. Get as much rest as possible. Nothing is going well in this world right now. We’re losing legends and our warriors are wounded.

:sweat::sweat::risitasad:

Kizaruber Eats

When a blood vessel between the space of the head is damaged, it will form a blood clot and that places pressure on the brain. It can also increase in risk if he was taking anti-coagulant medicine due to old age or because of long alcoholic misuse.

While not always caused by a head injury, it’s still a very serious conditions that requires immediate surgery and a long recovery period. I hope to not learn on more details as that is private and reserved for his family and relatives.
Ooooh I see, that is horrible indeed! Absolutely terrifying! Thank you for the info and clarification, thats certainly food for though now, wow.

Oh fuck man, I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery. Get as much rest as possible. Nothing is going well in this world right now. We’re losing legends and our warriors are wounded.
Thank you so much man, my arm is becoming mobile again and it no longer feels "frozen" and stiff, its kinda sureal as the past few days I couldn't even sleep due to the amount of pain I was in constantly and it got much worse if I even moved my arm mere centimetres too.

Yeah we're truly in dark and ill times, its really hard to be positive right now but I suppose we must find a way and try not to let the darkness consume us entirely or even at all, as its so easy for it to whilst we're so vulnerable right now too ofc.

*In before Zehahaha/Blackbeard enters the chat*

:sweat::pepemwai:

I don't know if this is the best timing or not, my "ass is pergers", I am the autism/walrus after all, but I generated/wrote this up as a way to try to lighten the mood and lessen the pain/grief right now hopefully, something to help ease us with this difficult turn of events hopefully, something silly, daft and hopefully funny for you guys too. Consider it a sort of tribute to Toriyama and DBZ too, in a weird, unorthodox way too:

[The Z Fighters suddenly find themselves in the colorful and vibrant world of Wano, surrounded by samurai and pirates alike. Confused but undeterred, they set out to find the legendary "Dragon Balls" in this new world. As they wander through the bustling streets, they encounter the Straw Hat Pirates.]

Goku: Wow, this place is amazing! So many interesting people!

Vegeta: Hmph, I don't care about these pirates. We need to find those Dragon Balls and get out of here.

Luffy: Hey! Who are you guys?

Goku: We're the Z Fighters! We're here to find the Dragon Balls!

Luffy: Dragon Balls? You mean Kaido's Dragon Balls?

Goku: Uh, no. We're talking about magical orbs that grant wishes when you collect all seven.

Luffy: Ohhh, got it! But sorry, I don't think Kaido will give you his Dragon Balls.

Goku: No, no, you don't understand...

Luffy: Hey, Kaido! These guys want your Dragon Balls!

[Kaido, in his dragon form, glares down at the Z Fighters]

Kaido: What?! My Dragon Balls? Who dares to ask for them?

Goku: Oh wow, he's really a dragon! Hey, Vegeta, doesn't he remind you of Snakeway?

Vegeta: Hmph, a poor imitation if you ask me.

Zoro: (scratching his head) Wait, did you say Dragon Balls? I thought you meant Enma.

Goku: Enma? King Enma? Is he here too?

Zoro: No, no, not King Enma, my sword, Enma!

Goku: Ohhh, I see... Wait, where's Piccolo?

Zoro: Piccolo? Who's Piccolo?

Goku: You know, the green guy with antennas!

Zoro: (squinting) Oh, you mean me? I'm Zoro, not Piccolo.

Goku: (scratching his head) Oh, my mistake. You just look so similar!

Sanji: Hey, Yamcha, you look like you could use a drink. Let's grab a few!

Yamcha: Sure thing! Finally, someone who understands me!

Sanji: Yeah, we're in the same boat, buddy. Always getting knocked around.

Yamcha: I know, right? It's like we're destined to be punching bags!

[Meanwhile, Luffy continues to badger Kaido about his "Dragon Balls" while the rest of the Z Fighters try to clarify the misunderstanding. Amidst the chaos, the Straw Hat Pirates and Z Fighters find themselves in a hilarious adventure, filled with misunderstandings and unexpected friendships.]

[As the Z Fighters and Straw Hat Pirates continue their misadventures in Wano, the chaos and hilarity only escalate.]

Goku: (wide-eyed) So, are there any other dragons around here?

Luffy: Nah, Kaido's the only one I know.

Goku: (disappointed) Oh, I was hoping to find more dragons to fight!

Vegeta: (rolling his eyes) Goku, we're here for the Dragon Balls, not to fight dragons.

Luffy: (grinning) Well, if you want to fight, we can always find some strong opponents!

Goku: (excitedly) Really? That sounds awesome!

Vegeta: (sighing) Goku, focus. We have a mission.

Meanwhile, Zoro and Piccolo—err, Zoro and Vegeta—continue to have their own comical interactions.

Zoro: (trying to keep a straight face) So, Piccolo, what brings you to Wano?

Vegeta: (annoyed) For the last time, I'm Vegeta, not Piccolo!

Zoro: (chuckling) Sure, sure. You're just undercover, right?

Vegeta: (grumbling) I should've stayed on Earth.

Meanwhile, Sanji and Yamcha bond over their shared experiences as the "unlucky" members of their respective groups.

Sanji: (raising his glass) To being the punching bags of our teams!

Yamcha: (raising his glass) Cheers to that! At least we have each other.

Sanji: (smirking) Maybe we should start our own club—The Unlucky Ones.

Yamcha: (laughing) Sounds like a plan. We could use some extra luck!

Back with Luffy and Kaido, the misunderstanding about the "Dragon Balls" continues to cause chaos.

Luffy: Come on, Kaido! Just give them your Dragon Balls already!

Kaido: (growling) I've had enough of this nonsense! I am not giving away my Dragon Balls!

Luffy: (pouting) But Goku really wants them!

Kaido: (exasperated) Fine, fine! Take them and leave me alone!

Goku: (excitedly) Really? You mean it?

Kaido: (sighing) No, I don't mean it! Get out of here!

Goku: (disappointed) Aw, man. That would've been so cool!

[As chaos reigns in Wano, Big Mom's arrival adds a new dimension of unpredictability to the scene.]

Goku: (excitedly) Hey, Kaido! Let's have a match! I sense your power, and I want to see what you've got!

Kaido: (grinning menacingly) A Saiyan looking for a challenge? I like your spirit. Let's do this!

Goku: (pumping his fists) Alright! It's time to go Super Saiyan!

Kaido: (roaring) Bring it on, Goku!

[Meanwhile, amidst the chaotic backdrop, Big Mom's colossal presence disrupts the battlefield.]

Big Mom: (bellowing) What is all this commotion?! Who dares disturb the peace of Wano?

[The Z Fighters and Straw Hat Pirates freeze in place, their attention drawn to the imposing figure of Big Mom.]

Gohan: (quietly, to himself) Big Mom... She's like Mom when she's... angry.

Piccolo: (raising an eyebrow) Gohan, are you okay?

Gohan: (nervously) Yeah, just... memories.

Piccolo: (dryly) Let's hope she doesn't demand to see your report card.

Gohan: (sweating nervously) Right...

[As Goku and Kaido engage in their titanic battle and Luffy joins the fray, the chaos escalates, with Sanji and Yamcha dodging attacks amidst the pandemonium.]

Sanji: (dodging attacks) This is getting ridiculous!

Yamcha: (evading blasts) Tell me about it! I thought we were just here for a simple mission!

[Big Mom's stern gaze sweeps across the battlefield, her presence casting a shadow over the already frenzied scene.]

Gohan: (panicking) Oh no, Mr Piccolo, she looks upset!

Big Mom: (glaring) Who are you calling upset, little man?

Gohan: (sweating nervously) Um, nobody! Just admiring your... uh... authority, ma'am!

[As the clash of titans and the whirlwind of chaos continue, the Z Fighters and Straw Hat Pirates find themselves in a comedic maelstrom of misadventures and misunderstandings in the land of Wano.]

[As chaos ensues in Wano with Goku and Kaido's intense battle and Big Mom's imposing presence, another unexpected twist unfolds as Carrot, one of the Mink Tribe members, transforms into her Sulong form.]

Carrot: (shouting) Moon Power, activate!

[Carrot's eyes glow fiercely as she transforms into her powerful Sulong form, her fur illuminated by the moonlight, creating a spectacle that catches everyone's attention.]

Goku: (widening his eyes) Whoa! Is that a Super Saiyan transformation?

Vegeta: (sarcastically) Great, now even the furballs are transforming.

Luffy: (grinning) Carrot's amazing! She's like a furry Super Saiyan!

Gohan: (whispering to Piccolo) I think they might be confused about what a Super Saiyan is.

Piccolo: (nodding) Let them be, Gohan. It's harmless.

[Meanwhile, as Carrot dazzles the onlookers with her Sulong form, Krillin notices Yamato, Kaido's daughter, who believes herself to be Oden, the legendary samurai.]

Krillin: (pointing) Hey, guys! Look over there! Isn't that another fighter?

Vegeta: (squinting) Who's that? Some new opponent?

Krillin: (determined) Hey, we could use all the help we can get! Let's give her a chance!

[Confusion ensues as Krillin approaches Yamato, unaware of her self-identification as Oden.]

Krillin: (enthusiastically) Hey, wanna join us? We could really use your skills on our team!

Yamato: (puzzled) I am Yamato, daughter of Kaido, but I carry the will of Oden within me!

Vegeta: (sarcastically) Just another one of Kaido's lackeys, then.

Krillin: (insisting) Come on, Yamato! Join the Z Fighters!

Yamato: (raising an eyebrow) Z Fighters? I am Yamato! If you're fighting against my father, then count me in!

[As Carrot's Sulong form continues to impress and Krillin tries to recruit Yamato, the misadventures in Wano take an even more absurd turn. Yamato's bold and energetic demeanor adds to the chaos, creating a hilarious tapestry of chaos and confusion in this unexpected crossover.]

@MonsterKaido

I also wrote up/generated something more serious, an ode to Toriyama and his incredible legacy, hard work, creativity/imagination, amazing spirit, beautiful soul and so on:

In the stillness of the cosmos, a legend fades,
As Akira Toriyama's essence drifts into the cosmic haze.
His ink, a conduit of dreams,
Crafted worlds where hope gleams.

O, Toriyama-sensei, your legacy vast,
A tapestry of tales, a saga unsurpassed.
Dragon Ball Z, your masterpiece divine,
Stirred hearts with every arc, every line.

Through galaxies untold, we journeyed far,
Guided by Goku, our guiding star.
In Namek's emerald glow, we glimpsed strife,
And found solace in the bonds of life.

Heroes rose, their spirits aflame,
Facing darkness, they etched their name.
In the crucible of battle, they stood tall,
Echoes of valor, a clarion call.

But beyond the battles, a truth did gleam,
In friendship's embrace, a timeless theme.
For in companionship, we found our might,
A beacon shining in the darkest night.

So now, as we bid our fond adieu,
We raise our voices, our gratitude true.
Thank you, Toriyama, for the worlds you wove and showed
For the dreams you shared, for the love you bestowed.

Though your mortal form may fade away,
Your spirit lives on, a guiding ray.
In the hearts of those you touched, you'll remain,
In the echoes of your creation, forever reign.

Farewell, Akira Toriyama, to the stars you soar,
Your legacy engraved in the cosmic lore.
May your journey be as epic as the tales you spun,

In the eternal dance, may your spirit run.

Absolute mood right now: