Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I would be binging Kingdom and Dragon Ball like that but I don't have that much free time. I want to dedicate that time to exercising and prepping my body for boxing.
Manga like Kingdom and Dragon Ball are eternal, but healthy exercise and physical routines are limited.

You should prioritize your body training over fictional books as you will have plenty of time to read them while physical activity is very important in life.

My greatest advice is that, always do research before you actually try to do any forms of workout or martial arts training. Make sure you know what you are getting into, and without the necessary knowledge, you could get serious injuries.

I'm speaking from experience so don't be like me who went into MMA without prior knowledge or proper forms and got myself injured a lot. YouTube is your friend, don't hesitate to watch videos about gymnastics and martial disciplines. Take note of each video and compared them so you can evaluate what's a better approach for you. That's all ^^

Manga like Kingdom and Dragon Ball are eternal, but healthy exercise and physical routines are limited.

You should prioritize your body training over fictional books as you will have plenty of time to read them while physical activity is very important in life.

My greatest advice is that, always do research before you actually try to do any forms of workout or martial arts training. Make sure you know what you are getting into, and without the necessary knowledge, you could get serious injuries.

I'm speaking from experience so don't be like me who went into MMA without prior knowledge or proper forms and got myself injured a lot. YouTube is your friend, don't hesitate to watch videos about gymnastics and martial disciplines. Take note of each video and compared them so you can evaluate what's a better approach for you. That's all ^^
Yeah I tried to lift a weight and the weight itself wasn't too hard to lift but I think something was wrong with my posture/form and I hurt my self