Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To note, I am not against morally ambitious stories, as honestly, all seven states were militant monarchies who would have gladly crushed the other six for absolute domination of China.
Oh yeah, then you should definitely give Kingdom a shot.
Qin becoming explicitly evil in the end is something the mangaka has said in interviews that he’s worried about writing because he’s worried about how fans will react.

But this series is not Qin propaganda lol, Hara is not white washing Qin and never has been. This series is about the unification of China, which doesn’t mean portraying Qin as all-good.

A series like One Piece just feels like pirate propaganda at times lol, but not Kingdom. Everything is actually morally ambiguous in Kingdom, unlike in OP where pirates are good and the WG is just blatantly evil lol.

Makes sense tbh. Thanks for the answer
Qin becoming explicitly evil in the end is something the mangaka has said in interviews that he’s worried about writing because he’s worried about how fans will react.

But this series is not Qin propaganda lol, Hara is not white washing Qin and never has been. This series is about the unification of China, which doesn’t mean portraying Qin as all-good.

A series like One Piece just feels like pirate propaganda at times lol, but not Kingdom. Everything is actually morally ambiguous in Kingdom, unlike in OP where pirates are good and the WG is just blatantly evil lol.
Pirates aren't good in OP lol, I know you want to spread your agenda of Kingdom being >> OP (which I'm not mad at, Kingdom's pretty great tbh) but a lot of the pirates are evil fucks. It's just that the main crew isn't.

Well, there are Kaido, Big Mom and Teach right off the bat for evil pirates, and there are plenty of good people inside the WG system. Even the system of the WG is honestly a decent idea....it's just Mariejois and it's inbred saint-kings need to go.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Keep that energy when you see Chu in action. Lol

Speaking of Kingdom, this video from King of Lightning is the reason why I got into reading Kingdom manga in 2017 lol. @Lee Ba Shou @Owl Ki

GUI VI, don't open the spoiler box above cuz you might get spoiled unless you're cool with it.
I don’t even remember what got me into Kingdom. I heard a lot of friends making noise about it in 2012 and always had it on my radar, until I finally picked it up out of boredom.

And then 790 chapters later this is the greatest shit I’ve ever read lmfao. Literally Kingdom post Sanyou is just untouchable for me.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Lee Ba Shou @Extravlad i walked into some Kingdom threads and the level of debate is completly diffrent of OP.

No size scaling, height scaling, sweet scaling, reaction scaling, anime scaling, game scaling, LA scaling lol.
There’s nowhere near the level of retardation in WorstGen Kingdom debates. Reddit is another story lol, but Hara is usually quick to stamp out any misconceptions/vagueties about Kingdom, unlike Oda who relies on his manga being vague to hide the fact that he’s not a very good writer lol.

On Reddit you’d see shit like fans claiming “there’s no way Qin can win/lose this battle…” only for the battle to progress in the exact opposite way they predict it to lol. Which is usually pretty funny to watch.

I think that’s partly why Kingdom discussions are so great. Hara doesn’t gaslight his own fanbase like Oda does. And his power systems are 100x more in depth and well-handled than Oda’s as well.

Keep that energy when you see Chu in action. Lol

I don’t even remember what got me into Kingdom. I heard a lot of friends making noise about it in 2012 and always had it on my radar, until I finally picked it up out of boredom.

And then 790 chapters later this is the greatest shit I’ve ever read lmfao. Literally Kingdom post Sanyou is just untouchable for me.
I just made a thread about what got you into Kingdom. But yeah, Kingdom is one of the best manga I've read lol.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Lee Ba Shou @Extravlad i walked into some Kingdom threads and the level of debate is completly diffrent of OP.

No size scaling, height scaling, sweet scaling, reaction scaling, anime scaling, game scaling, LA scaling lol.
There is a height scaling thread in Kingdom section lol. You gotta catch up though to know what's going on.