Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Lol, clown. Lucci nearly died and thanks to his regen from his awakening he is alive while Luffy is an old man because he has been limited in his imagination from day 1. Luffy has been fighting his entire life different from what his powers truly are. So dont bring ass clown logic here. When Luffy realizes his true power, he just needs to imagine one shotting bob gucci and bob gucci will be one shot.
Lucci has regen now? I thought he had been at 1% since his fight with Goofy. :crazwhat:

This man really crying with every post he makes

Starving for Mohawk to one tap a 3 bil pirate

No ZKK really changed you
At least I’m consistent don’t jump from one character to the other and where is the crying it’s a fact your rat will be put in his place once Goathawk is unleashed. You really believe any Mihawk fan is jealous of how rat defeated Kid lmao so delusional :suresure:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
At least I’m consistent don’t jump from one character to the other and where is the crying it’s a fact your rat will be put in his place once Goathawk is unleashed. You really believe any Mihawk fan is jealous of how rat defeated Kid lmao so delusional :suresure:
goathawk is too scared of the god king, read marineford again or has this scarred you too much

Speaking of rats, I still don't understand why Shanks asked for help to destroy a ship, can't he send a flying slash from the coast?
Mihawk destroyed a gigantic frozen wave as a joke, you're telling me Shanks can't do basic stuff like this? :willight: