Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
But how many right hand mans does kaido have so King can be the strongest among them?

Also last I checked kaido only had 1 right hand :quest:
Its just a bad translation which is not even from Oda. You cant base shit on that. I bet my ass on that its says "King is the strongest member in Kaidos crew since he is his right hand man" or something like that... Basiclly stuff that we already know.

Xebec part - Google translated

[The Legend of Milox]
A villainous pirate who was once known as the world's strongest. A dangerous group that includes young Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, and others. 38 years ago during the ``God Valley Incident.'' The Rocks Marine Corps was destroyed by Roger and Garp, who fought together for a time.
@GUI VI the confirmation Xebec > Prime Whitebeard

And Xebec was also a swordsman

Its just a bad translation which is not even from Oda. You cant base shit on that. I bet my ass on that its says "King is the strongest in Kaidos crew since he is his right hand man" or something like that... Basiclly stuff that we already know.
It does on google translate lol

Brown skin, white hair, burning flames on his back and black wings. King is a survivor of the mythical Lunaria tribe, and was once captured by the government as an experiment subject. Freed by Kaido, he has continued to reign as Kaido's strongest right-hand man ever since.

It does on google translate lol

Brown skin, white hair, burning flames on his back and black wings. King is a survivor of the mythical Lunaria tribe, and was once captured by the government as an experiment subject. Freed by Kaido, he has continued to reign as Kaido's strongest right-hand man ever since.
Yeah, see. Besides Queen and Jack he is the strongest rh.