Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
There's no end to Zoro bros on this forum, a portion is goated while others are legit clown material 🤡
The clown portion makes some posts that trigger you to trash talk ngl
Trash talk is the gold standard on the forum, I hope this doesnt ruin relations with dear swordbros
@mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Franosuke @Fleet Leader Fenaker love you guys

Recently I've regained my liking of Woro, was my fav pre ts but after Marineford and Wakainu greatness I completely switched my stance especially with how trash SHs became post ts

So Im gonna say this to reach solid ground:
Woro is one of my guys now, but I will still slander Mihawk if any chance is given
Woro's road to greatness begins with Mihawk and ends with the goat

Also, goatkainu > EoS Zoro
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung

There's no end to Zoro bros on this forum, a portion is goated while others are legit clown material 🤡
Trash talk is the gold standard on the forum, I hope this doesnt ruin relations with dear swordbros

Recently I've regained my liking of Woro, was my fav pre ts but after Marineford and Wakainu greatness I completely switched my stance especially with how trash SHs became post ts

Woro is one of my guys now, but I will still slander Mihawk if any chance is given

Larine Cringe.
Current Zoro > Akainu.
Lizaru gets mid diffed

Last edited:

Im in a really highhh mood rn and will probably continue normal slander tomorrow

Zoro ~ Goofy
:myman: