Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Snakeman vs Katakuri was peak. Their way of animating Haki usage was fucking perfect, it should never go beyond the black and xyz color lightning effect.

Auras are cringe and don't fit OP.

I remember back when they pulled this shit with Act 2 Luffy vs Kaido, Luffy looked as if he was using fucking Kaioken x20. I was warning everyone and no one wanted to believe Toei will go retard mode on this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So the 'new,' leakers who got in it to leak them earlier and better are doing exactly as Redon. Weaklyleaksguy posted a reaction gif.

What's the point of dethroning someone if you just become them?
He probably molested them behind the scenes and if they want to play they must follow his rules.

Redon basically owns the leaking scene for OP.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Not as much as you little bitch. Go set ur profile picture to a dog and later cry that someone make a joke about dogs and that you feel offended because your dog passed away. Fucking snowflake weirdo.
you call me a snowflake but i call you a weirdo and you go immediately to that ironic

how more fragile could you be, you are bitching and whining about something you arent entitled to and making an unfunny "joke" about redon raping people
you are a sad sack of shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you call me a snowflake but i call you a weirdo and you go immediately to that ironic

how more fragile could you be, you are bitching and whining about something you arent entitled to and making an unfunny "joke" about redon raping people
you are a sad sack of shit
I don't think I care. You are some woke sack of shit who thinks that his twitter bullshit logic will work on someone here

Who told you I think of it as a funny joke?

Molesting doesn't always stand for rape if you didn't read what the word means Mr all fucking educated in everything. It can be referred to as harassing people over something.

Sleeping on this forum cause you have no friends you should know how many times Redon abused people who tried themselves to be new leakers.

Oh and before you tell me that I have 30k messages so it's funny I tell you about not having friends, the message count goes fast especially while discussing in the spoilers discussion thread.

It's not even a joke, it's an actual thing and I just referred to it.

I don't think I care. You are some woke sack of shit who thinks that his twitter bullshit logic will work on someone here

Who told you I think of it as a funny joke?

Molesting doesn't always stand for rape if you didn't read what the word means Mr all fucking educated in everything. It can be referred to as harassing people over something.

Sleeping on this forum cause you have no friends you should know how many times Redon abused people who tried themselves to be new leakers.

Oh and before you tell me that I have 30k messages so it's funny I tell you about not having friends, the message count goes fast especially while discussing in the spoilers discussion thread.

It's not even a joke, it's an actual thing and I just referred to it.
Don't bother, dude eats dick for a living, he'll just beg the mods to ban you like he did with Kinyagi.
I think he reported me for calling him a retard too. Despite even mods saying that.
Look at the dude's location on his profile, he's such a miserable little troll and it's so fucking blatant it makes me sick.
So yeah, just ignore the little ogre, maybe he'll hobble back to his cave to nibble on rat corpses when he realizes nobody falls for his shit anymore.

Don't bother, dude eats dick for a living, he'll just beg the mods to ban you like he did with Kinyagi.
I think he reported me for calling him a retard too. Despite even mods saying that.
Look at the dude's location on his profile, he's such a miserable little troll and it's so fucking blatant it makes me sick.
So yeah, just ignore the little ogre, maybe he'll hobble back to his cave to nibble on rat corpses when he realizes nobody falls for his shit anymore.
Ugh why so rough Man

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Urouge the best, Urouge number one. Bwehehehe bwro.

LOL the kid edited their location, how cute.
Luckily I screenshotted in anticipation of this pathetic act.

I OWN your ass. Don't EVER forget that, Tonnes.
Ugh why so rough Man
Because I'm so tired of him.
It's all an act. He just wants attention and likes.
And you see how he rides off of what ever's popular?
If Shanks gets a marvelous feat, all of a sudden he's a huge Shanks fans.
Spamming " GOD KING SHANKS!! " everywhere.
But if Mihawk gets a marvelous feat as well, in the very next chapter, he's now a Mihawk enthusiast and forgot all about "rat haired snitch".
Just another attention whore. Nothing to see there.