Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Dragon didnt even know the ancient weapons were real, I'm so done with that fraud :lusalty:
That makes him a better character if anything
He’s not after the WG because of mass destruction weapons, or what they did to his D. clan and their homeland.
His resolve is purely based on the corruption and tyranny that exist in the superficial world, the same injustice every single living soul is exposed to but do nothing to fight against, which makes his rebellious nature stand out even more.

He’s not after the WG because of mass destruction weapons, or what they did to his D. clan and their homeland.
His resolve is purely based on the corruption and tyranny that exist in the superficial world, the same injustice every single living soul is exposed to but do nothing to fight against, which makes his rebellious nature stand out even more.
I agree

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yep.

It's much better than Dragon starting the Revolutionary Army out of some kinda grudge against Imu, which was a pretty popular theory too, tho i am mildly disappointed he didn't know anything about Imu

Yep.

It's much better than Dragon starting the Revolutionary Army out of some kinda grudge against Imu, which was a pretty popular theory too, tho i am mildly disappointed he didn't know anything about Imu
I think not knowing about Imu is fine considering the level of secrecy the WG operates at (not really what we saw this Reverie lol) but you get the idea. What’s really bothering me is how Oda didn’t flesh out Dragon’s reaction, like this is probably the most important piece of information the Revo got their hands on ever, Dragon should get shivers down his spine lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I think not knowing about Imu is fine considering the level of secrecy the WG operates at (not really what we saw this Reverie lol) but you get the idea. What’s really bothering me is how Oda didn’t flesh out Dragon’s reaction, like this is probably the most important piece of information the Revo got their hands on ever, Dragon should get shivers down his spine lol
yeah.

Dragon should be having a lot of moments that make him go "oh shit! it makes sense now!".

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
β€Ž
Dragon should be having a lot of moments that make him go "oh shit! it makes sense now!".
this will still happen
Post automatically merged:

Nah we're done with him. This time it's an alleged cult :catblush:
Cool, it's always good to innovate.

the defendant this time has to be a known forum user, except me, because I don't do anything wrong.:catsure: