Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What headcanon is this? lol.
Post 1010 , Kaido threw luffy into the sea.
post 1041/1042 , Luffy voice was gone.

It's asspull saving him. don't even qoute me clown. I can't answer to people who does selective reading this hard.
:whitepress:
1010 is before 1026 you can't count either
Luffy didn't even died in 1010
Headcannon ? :milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

1010 is before 1026 you can't count either
Luffy didn't even died in 1010
Headcannon ? :milaugh:
Are you dumb or pretending to be one?
I said "post 1010" clown. when Everyone left rooftop and luffy 1v1 with kaido started , Kaidou threw him down.
Bruh don't even quote me if you cannot understand simple english.
:lawsigh:

Are you dumb or pretending to be one?
I said "post 1010" clown. when Everyone left rooftop and luffy 1v1 with kaido started , Kaidou threw him down.
Bruh don't even quote me if you cannot understand simple english.
:lawsigh:
You said post 1010 After that I pointed out your headcannons as we were talking about the Luffy which was acknowledged by Kaido in 1037

C

Cruxroux

Where did I Say Kaido didn't kill Luffy ? :choppawhat:

You really can't read
and i'm proving you why it's a shit statement lol.
really can't read ?
I clearly said My whole arguement of base luffy isn't what's equal to kaido but his whole arsenal including g4.

try reading the whole conversation and your tiny brain might understand that lol.

Thoughts on Loro not one shotting Lucci this whole time and still fighting? Thoughts on Lucci managing to hold off Loro this long, and just now going into awakening whilst he instantly went Awakened against Luffy (then still got negged) You thought you could catch me lacking huh? HAHAHAHA
Post automatically merged:

So Lizaru got chucked like a fodder, Lizaru gets PTSD from this and instead starts attacking fodders AND Luffy has his whitebeard moment in the same chapter? Lucci not even bothering to go awakened and holding Loro this whole time IN BASE? LMFAO god damn Oda, putting Zorotards and Admiraltards on suicide watch at the same time, this just about makes up for the break XD

Last edited:
Luffy is trying so hard to defend VP and his friends and the best he can do is throws Kizaru (a man with light speed) away?:seriously:
And then proceeds to "take the attack":josad:

Numbers of hits from Kizaru to Luffy: 100
From Luffy to Kizaru: 0
My man is CLEAN against G5:myman::steef:
Luffy land a clean shot to kizaru mean the end for lizaru so nothing strange at it. :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

It can’t draw out more than what you have someone like Kinemon was terrified of welding it. Will this be your excuse if Zoro took down Lucci :milaugh:
Zoro one shot lucci in 1 panel or page is the best things can happen probably no one care about this randoms fight :kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You realise Lucci was fine 3 pages after being defeated by Luffy precisely because Luffy didn't use Haoshoku?
I'm fine with Zoro using Haoshoku coating vs Lucci to be clear, it's KOH and Asura that kills the agenda.