The Meta Liberation Army vs Shie hassaikai

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Two major antagonistic groups go head to head!

Round 1:

Scenario: ReDestro learns about the quirk destroying bullets and leads a team of his elite officers + 300 fodder to storm Overhaul’s compound. Same setting as when the heroes attacked.

Scenario 2:

Scenario: ReDestro kidnapped Eri and is keeping her in Deika cities signature tower. ReDestro’s entire force is assembled as per the manga arc. Overhaul has his full gang, so his top men and 50 Yakuza fodder.

So who wins? @Chrono @Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO

I think I’m round 1, the Yakuza lose. Too much concentrated force for the MLA. They will outnumber weaker officers and form up like a tidal wave.

Round 2: Overhaul begins to combine himself with his own people and quickly becomes too strong for any of them to deal with.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The MLA doesn’t have amazing combatants outside of Re-Destro and Geten, while the Yakuza top 10 or so are all pretty impressive.

I think the same as you. The MLA overwhelms them with numbers in scenario 1 but loses Scenario 2.

L

Levi_Ackerman

This Matchup is pretty easy.

No matter what happens, you always got to remember one thing .

"Heroes always win at the end"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The MLA doesn’t have amazing combatants outside of Re-Destro and Geten, while the Yakuza top 10 or so are all pretty impressive.

I think the same as you. The MLA overwhelms them with numbers in scenario 1 but loses Scenario 2.
Yeah, I think it comes down mostly to Overhaul and Rappa being absolute menaces in open environments. And tbh unless ReDestro gets to a high stress level early on I think Overhaul could seriously mess him up.
This Matchup is pretty easy.

No matter what happens, you always got to remember one thing .

"Heroes always win at the end"
so Overhaul wins?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Round 1 : Here it will be difficult. Because if we say that they just don't destroy everything they have to go into the maze where amped Mimic will play with them. And they will be trap or other things everywhere. The 8 can also make the MLA go in separate ways so they can fight them in smal group where this will be better for them. With Mimic they have the control of the environment. And geten won't have as much Ice than in Deika.

And if Destro destroys everything he will make the underground crumble and everyone will die.

And they have some hax players like the alcool guy or Chronostasis.

Round 2 : Overhaul's team gets beaten here. On open field with 60 guys against thousands his gang will be destroyed. The LOV managed to somewhat keep up because of Twice who went berserk and created thousands of clones. And Dabi or Toga are stronger than any precept except Overhaul himself or maybe Chronostasis. And Giganto came too to destroy the MLA.

ReDestro himself is the strongest here. Even Kaiju Overhaul will lose against Destro. He will be a bigger target, Destro has stress bomb, extremely durable skin, and speed and Destro still has his armor. The problem is Overhaul regen but there are too many people.

Geten in Deika is also extremely strong and he can attack from long range and stays in the air. Without Dabi to counter him, he will go wild against the lower members.

Curious is maybe not that strong but she can put traps everywhere, or send explovise fooders

Skeptic can maybe create a puppet that looks alike Overhaul to disturb his ranks.

Overhaul can defeat them on his own. He just needs to touch them. As much as I don't like Overhaul, but he is one of the most powerful charas, at least with his quirk functioning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ReDestro himself is the strongest here. Even Kaiju Overhaul will lose against Destro.
I can't see that being possible. Overhaul's quirk in terms of versatility and destruction > Shigaraki's. If Shigaraki can decay it, Overhaul's destroying any stress ball that comes near him. Likewise, damage accumulated can be healed instantly. And if ReDestro tries to grab / maim Chisaki Kai like he did Overhaul, a touch of his finger will obliterate ReDestro's hand.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I can't see that being possible. Overhaul's quirk in terms of versatility and destruction > Shigaraki's. If Shigaraki can decay it, Overhaul's destroying any stress ball that comes near him. Likewise, damage accumulated can be healed instantly. And if ReDestro tries to grab / maim Chisaki Kai like he did Overhaul, a touch of his finger will obliterate ReDestro's hand.
Overhaul have a really good quirk but he is not a perfect fighter.

I don't think he has better speed than Shiggy. And Destro took Shiggy hand because he had informations that said Shiggy needed 5 fingers to dust someone. He didn't expected at all that Shiggy could use his powers with only one.
If Destro does his homework (and given his network he will/can do it) he will never touch one of Overhaul fingers. but maybe just stomp the hand.
Destro managed to outspeed Shiggy took 2 fingers and took Shiggy's hand. I can see him doing it again againts Overhaul.

Overhaul will try to dust the floor to make spikes or other things but Destro will jump him like he jumped Shiggy.

Shiggy just touched the ground to decay it that Destro jumped and outspeeded him. Overhaul attack in the same way : touching the ground destroying it to make construct.

No Kaiju Overhaul is weaker for me than Destro Jr.

Also Shiggy was a mad man against Destro, the guy removed his own instinct to decay the stress bomb. I don't know at all if Overhaul can remove his own instinct and grab the stress ball like Shiggy. Shiggy was in a weird half conscious state half awakened half berserk (I know this make too much half). I don't know if it is in Overhaul character to grab the bomb.