Future Events The most overlooked element of 1061

Hibari might be way more relevant that you think, let me explain why.:endthis:

First of all, well it sadden me to say it as a marine enjoyer, but koby and helmeppo might be the new garp and sengoku of this era. The thing we all tend to forget is the old marine duo is a trio in reality, yes we've got the new tsuru of this generation and it's Hibari.:amazing:

Also, as many speculated, Hibari might be akainu's daughter, personally I am 100% confident on this one, it's a fact for me at this point.:kata:

Hibari is a type of rose rose from Hiroshima which is where their dialogue come from and we all know our fellow goatmiral rocks a rose rose (it's really cute honestly :blush:). The singer Hibari Misora's preferred flower is a rose rose and finally, Papazuki has a sword tatoo.

What can we expect from their relation?
As we can see, she really wants to save koby so we can assume that she will go to behive island with the straw hat.:noo:

Behive island is full of pirate and she will be in great danger, so much that her dad will go to behive island to save his little girl.:neesama:

So as much as I find the idea mid, we might get a 3 way battle between akainu, Luffy and blackbeard:endthis:

Last edited:
No, bad evidence to make a connection. It's very normal in Japanese literature to add real life accents and connection to an area. Maybe it seems like for people outside to get connection on every single detail, but I don't believe in such out of the story things to be used to make connection for a theory.
Second. They all trash and narrative of Hibari being Akainus daughter doesn't make sense. It's stupid. And just adds more stupid questions if true.

No, bad evidence to make a connection. It's very normal in Japanese literature to add real life accents and connection to an area. Maybe it seems like for people outside to get connection on every single detail, but I don't believe in such out of the story things to be used to make connection for a theory.
Second. They all trash and narrative of Hibari being Akainus daughter doesn't make sense. It's stupid. And just adds more stupid questions if true.
Actually the whole theming of akainu resolve around family, whitebeard pirates, garp and the marine that he killed so narratively speaking, it make total sense for him to have a family.
:endthis:

Last edited:
Hibari might be way more relevant that you think, let me explain why.:endthis:

First of all, well it sadden me to say it as a marine enjoyer, but koby and helmeppo might be the new garp and sengoku of this era. The thing we all tend to forget is the old marine duo is a trio in reality, yes we've got the new tsuru of this generation and it's Hibari.:amazing:

Also, as many speculated, Hibari might be akainu's daughter, personally I am 100% confident on this one, it's a fact for me at this point.:kata:

Hibari is a type of rose rose from Hiroshima which is where their dialogue come from and we all know our fellow goatmiral rocks a rose rose (it's really cute honestly :blush:). The singer Hibari Misora's preferred flower is a rose rose and finally, Papazuki has a sword tatoo.

What can we expect from their relation?
As we can see, she really wants to save koby so we can assume that she will go to behive island with the straw hat.:noo:

Behive island is full of pirate and she will be in great danger, so much that her dad will go to behive island to save his little girl.:neesama:

So as much as I find the idea mid, we might get a 3 way battle between akainu, Luffy and blackbeard:endthis:
Coby wants to be an Admiral, Garp refused to be one, the parallels are kind of shit and this would make Helmeppo the fleet Admiral.:suresure: