Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sandji

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sanji

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Frankie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The most productive mugiwara in the last 100 chapters. 1) Goofy. His vanshot Apu was saved many times by Zoro on the roof, with the help of 20 people, 5 rounds, rest,food and Niki was able to finish off Kaido. 2 Left a bruise in the smart guy, did not leave a scratch on her mini king, lost to kizaru and fell into a coma (was saved with food) broke his arm on Gorbachev. It's all.

2) Zoro. Killer's Vanshot, Apu's Vanshot,Victory over the strong yc1 King,victory over the average yc1 Lucci,Left Kaido number 2 wound,stopped Hakai,saved goofy in vano 6 times (literally tearing the vessel for niki out of kaido's mouth).

3 Jimbei, his main moves were in totland, when he threw a bm and beat off its ult with his bare hands, for the last 100 chapters a fairly easy victory over yc4.

4 Lanji, victory over queen, paralyzed by Saturn's acoc, vegapunk died on his hands, Bonnie almost died if not for kuma, knocked out a drop of blood from gorosei with a hidden attack on diable jumble, was beaten by kizaru with his hands in his pockets.

5 Frankie, a victory over top veteran Sasaki, punched through Saturn.

Пожаловаться на некорректный пример или перевод

Gotta say Luffy(Nika) since he beated Kaido. But basically just for that.
Let's be honest. Without the huge help of 20 people, Nika will not be able to defeat Kaido. You can watch the fight with Kizaru. He spent the entire g5 limit on the Admiral and was able to disable him for a couple of minutes, and he fell into a coma. Without food and help, Kizaru would have just killed him when he came to his senses. Look at the fight against Gorosei, he can't even scratch it. On the other hand, Zoro has a lot of victories over strong characters in 100 chapters. To me, he is the most effective fighter in the last 100 chapters.

Productive combat wise? Zoro.

Because everything Luffy happened for the narrative, whereas everything Zoro happened because he worked for it, thus an actual achievement (he himself actually "produce" the result).

Let's be honest. Without the huge help of 20 people, Nika will not be able to defeat Kaido. You can watch the fight with Kizaru. He spent the entire g5 limit on the Admiral and was able to disable him for a couple of minutes, and he fell into a coma. Without food and help, Kizaru would have just killed him when he came to his senses. Look at the fight against Gorosei, he can't even scratch it. On the other hand, Zoro has a lot of victories over strong characters in 100 chapters. To me, he is the most effective fighter in the last 100 chapters.
Nika is beating Kaido every time. Take both fresh now and to fight. He beats Kaido.

He didn't even used CoC coating against Kizaru. He went too fast to G4 and then G5. He can fight Kaido in base with ACoC. And Kizaru is stronger than Kaido plus Big Mom combined.

Nika is beating Kaido every time. Take both fresh now and to fight. He beats Kaido.

He didn't even used CoC coating against Kizaru. He went too fast to G4 and then G5. He can fight Kaido in base with ACoC. And Kizaru is stronger than Kaido plus Big Mom combined.
I'm a fan of admirals. And I consider them strong. But Kaido is stronger than Kizaru. Akainu can fight kaido and it will be an extreme fight I consider Kidzara to be stronger than g5 1 by 1 (considering the g5 limit)

Last edited:
I'm a fan of admirals. And I consider them strong. But Kaido is stronger than Kizaru. Akainu will fight with Kaido modet and it will be a very close fight. But Kizaru is also a monster. I consider Kidzara to be stronger than g5 1 by 1 (considering the g5 limit)
Kizaru is stronger than G5 and G5 is stronger than Kaido.

Stop capping with the rest of fandom. Both Kaido and Nika were in worst equal condition when they last 1v1 began.

Last edited:
Kizaru is stronger than G5 and G5 is stronger than Kaido.

Stop capping with the test of fandom. Both Kaido and Nika were in worst equal condition when they last 1v1 began.
Let's not be like candy and condoms and let's not be biased. Kaido fought 20 people before fighting Nika. He fought Goofy for 4 rounds. He held the island. Nika used the strongest attack against him. Yes, Kizaru won the g5. And Kizaru clearly didn't show everything he could, because he was more concerned about vegapunk than goofy NO. Let's be objective, if Kizara had been attacked by 20 people of the level from veteran to top yc1, he would clearly not have been able to fight Nick after that. Yes, Kizaru yonko lvl is in the same league as BM. But Kaido top yonko lvl with him in the Akainu league, Shanks, Young Reilly. This is my opinion.

Let's not be like candy and condoms and let's not be biased. Kaido fought 20 people before fighting Nika. He fought Goofy for 4 rounds. He held the island. Nika used the strongest attack against him. Yes, Kizaru won the g5. And Kizaru clearly didn't show everything he could, because he was more concerned about vegapunk than goofy NO. Let's be objective, if Kizara had been attacked by 20 people of the level from veteran to top yc1, he would clearly not have been able to fight Nick after that. Yes, Kizaru yonko lvl is in the same league as BM. But Kaido top yonko lvl with him in the Akainu league, Shanks, Young Reilly. This is my opinion.
Doesn't matter how many people Kaido fought. He was in equal conditions to Nika in their last 1v1.

You say that Kaido fought 20 people like Nika didn't fucked got KOed many times and even died.