Chapter Discussion The mysterious man that vegapunk called for help is this?

When you think about it, Vegapunk didnt hesitated at all when he called this mysterious man, it as if both of them were waiting for this time for this moment, its as if this man was really really waiting for this time when vegapunk move! To see what will happen to the world!

I think this man that he called is probably one of the roger pirates! And this man is scopper gaban!

What do you guys think?

G

Gorosei Informer

When you think about it, Vegapunk didnt hesitated at all when he called this mysterious man, it as if both of them were waiting for this time for this moment, its as if this man was really really waiting for this time when vegapunk move! To see what will happen to the world!

I think this man that he called is probably one of the roger pirates! And this man is scopper gaban!

What do you guys think?
It's a popular theory atm. Certainly plausible and I hope it's him, partially fotlr the Sabaody parallels too.

Your theory makes a lot of sense. Perhaps this powerful figure was always ready to protect Vegapunk under any possible circumstance. This character is almost certainly around Kizaru's level.

Would be pretty funny if a member of the Roger pirates has been hiding on a WG island this entire time but I still have my doubts.

However, if Oda does plan to complete the parallels with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, to Roger Rayleigh and Gaban, then it would make sense that Gaban is linked to science in some capacity, just like Sanji.
His on egghead island probably the most advance island in the world of onepiece after the void century, such thing to hide someone else would be easy for him to make
Your theory makes a lot of sense. Perhaps this powerful figure was always ready to protect Vegapunk under any possible circumstance. This character is almost certainly around Kizaru's level.
This is what i think, there’s a lot more what king’s haki is capable, because on onepiece 4 billion it was stated that Shanks was known to be a killer of observation haki,this is what i think reyleigh, garp probably can still use this super advance type of king’s haki

And there’s a chance that reyleigh used this advance type of haki on blackbeard when he invaded amazon lily, and garp would also use it to him

Lucci teased someone who is near Egghead for more than 2 Weeks, who was Attacking any Ship that tries to Leave Egghead
Meaning he is looking for someone trying to leave the Island, however since Vega has always been there, it would beg the question, why this Character didn't monitor Egghead before? Imo this suggests that the Person they are looking for is instead Vega's Mysterious Ally

Imo this means Mysterious Ally came to Egghead around a Month ago or so
He seems to love Fighting from the way he replied to Vega
And the fact that he sought Vega to Hide, means this Character really had no one to seek Help from, but he trusted Vega would be of Help

In other words, we're looking for Someone:

1. Who Disappeared around a Month Ago
2. He is Presumed Dead or Missing
3. He lacks Allies or Friends
4. He trusts Vegapunk & Vice-Versa
5. He loves Fighting
6. He is Strong enough to buy Time against Commanders-Level Threat
7. He avoided the Person looking for him, suggesting possibility that he didn't reach Egghead by Sea

Even though i don't deny all Possibilities that you guys are suggesting & i'd love if they were True
I believe Mysterious Ally is actually "Urouge"

Urouge travels New World through the Sky, explaining how he reached Egghead without alerting World Government
He loves to Fight & Oda made sure to demonstrate that during his First Introduction, even his Epithet suggests such Mentality
He obviously lacks Allies & Friends & is Affliated with No Faction as he is from Sky Island

Being Friendly with Vega makes Perfect Sense, since as we've seen during Enel's Cover Story, a Scientist from Vega's Island created same Automata as the ones Birkans loved when they were on The Moon, and the Scientist really admired The Moon. Urouge is a Birkan, so it makes Perfect Sense that he has a Story to tell with Science & Vegapunk. Tbh as the Last Supernova, this is Ideal Time for him to enter the Main Plot

Brulee said that Urouge is Presumed Dead & it should be noted that Big Mom Pirates are the Best at Intel Gathering
And the last time we've seen him matches with the Timeline we are looking for, it seems that the Enemy near Egghead is indeed looking for Urouge

Actually, the Fact that this Character is Hiding & still excited to Fight World Government means he isn't hiding from them, he is hiding from someone else (AKA the Threat responsible for Ship Disappearances, which is another Hint that Vega's Ally didn't Travel by Sea)

And as someone who has a DF that helps him Endure Damage, and he is Strong enough to defeat likes of Snack & most probably got even Stronger putting him easily at Level of Top Yonko Commanders, he seems good enough to buy time against CP-0 indeed

It should also be noted that since Urouge was seen near Kid's Hideout, Kaidou's Suicide Island & Whole Cake Island, means he took a Similar Route to Luffy's, indicating that he took one of the Three Roads that Supernova Trio took, which makes the chances that he went to Vega's Island even Higher (And as i said above, Oda wouldn't miss such Chance, Birkans Story revolved around Science, so he has to appear now)

So yes, i believe Mysterious Ally is none other than "Urouge"
And if it turns out to be True, i have even more Info to share about him

Last edited:
I don't think Gaban fits in here. But would be awesome.

It would kill his characters already to be honest. Is like he was being a hostage or something.

Remember Rayleigh? He was hidden in the shadows for many years. But he was free. That person as Vegapunk said it seems to be running from something like he can't get out of Egghead Island.

It really fits more for Sabo I think. But also most unlikely.

By the way at spoiler section there was a person telling me that Vegapubk didn't liked that mysterious man. Nonsense.