Future Events The New Rocks Under Luffy?

Will The New Rocks Join Under Luffy?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I figured I'd make a thread on this topic now, I've seen others playing with this idea in spoiler discussions and such but with the reveal of Yamato being an ally and a woman, now might be the best time to start discussion on this.

So, essentially the idea is this, in some way shape or form:

Kaido and Big Mom will die in the upcoming battle, or will otherwise somehow be incapable of leading their crews afterwards, who knows. The point is, that the new Beasts Pirates and Wano will be lead by Yamato:

Who is already of course allying with Luffy due to her idolizing Oden and Luffy and Oden sharing many similarities,

while the new Big Mom Pirates will be lead by Katakuri:

Who also seems to have developed a respect for Luffy after their fight. And hey, maybe we'll get to see some subtle romance between these two, who knows lol.

Now, it would surely be a pretty big leap to see all these factions join-hands under the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, but still, it seems like the story is heading in that direction, and it doesn't seem like it would be hard to find reason for these factions to follow Luffy anyway:
-For the Beasts, these people really only follow Kaido because of his strength and nothing else anyway. It wouldn't be hard to imagine them joining the person who beats Kaido if they respect his strength that much.
-For the Big Mom Pirates, I'm not really sure these people have that big of an attachment to Big Mom anyway. A lot of them just seem scared of her, and there were plenty moments during WCI where their familial attachment was exposed as being shallow, so them joining the person who would be responsible for defeating her isn't far fetched.

This also makes sense for Big Mom and Kaido's future roles, a lot of people seem to agree anyway that these two don't have any role in the long term story, both being too powerful to stick around while also being too ideologically different from Luffy. So it would make sense that both of their roles would end at Wano.

This would also explain why WCI and Wano have been so damn long, a lot of people questioned why Dressrosa was so freakishly long at first, only to find out that Oda was taking his time introducing all of the characters who would end up joining the Grand Fleet in the end.

But these are just some ideas I've been pondering. I think the idea of these crews joining Luffy in the fight against the WG/Teach is getting stronger and stronger as time goes on. What do you guys think?

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @SethTrollins @Jo_Ndule @Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Sentinel @Buusatan94 @HA001 @silverfire @MarineHQ62 @King7 @kom5 @Red Admiral @Trueprodigy @critical mindset @Dragomir etc etc etc

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dont see it at all.
Outside kata and maybe, maybe brulee the rest hate luffy and want his head. I dont see how they sail happily under luffy.
Even less likely for the beast pirates who are held together by one thing. Kaidos strength. Once thats gone they wont have anyone to follow and heck most are ex pirate captains.
These crews are not people who need to be redeemed.
Plus the whole rox thing doesnt make sense on luffys side of the coin. Thats clearly where bbs being pushed.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can totally see it happening and this will solve the problem of Yamato for Nakama ( I like this idea in 50% but her personality is duh ).
I imagined Katakuri taking over BMP and help Luffy in the final war for so damn long and now the existence of Yamato solves the problem of who could take over the Beast Pirates and aid Luffy in the final battle.

Mihawk's observation and comments from Marineford turn into reality really quick but there is one thing that I want and this is for Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji to become the real Monster Trio.
Luffy needs to be able to put up a fight with Admirals as well as Zoro and Sanji.
Having allies is nothing to be ashamed of but I don't like the idea of everyone Luffy has turned into ally clearing the path for him. Luffy must have his own established power both his own and his inside crew. I never liked the idea of the Grand Fleet in the first place because it only adds unnecessary screen time for worthless people. I really don't fucking care about anyone besides Barto maybe and this is the end of the Grand fleet for me.

I know it's never going to happen but I would fucking love Marco, Katakuri, Yamato, and Sabo to join Luffy on the final war but as a solo member. No BMP, WB, and Beast Pirates fleets. We don't need Marineford v3 I would love straight-up SH's + Marco, Kata, Yamato, Sabo, and maybe Hancock vs Blackbeard pirates.

I know people never liked this idea but I wanted SH's to become the next Roger Pirates.

You know only one ship only one crew. Something Shanks is doing currently.

Damn, I went off the topic once again. I'm sorry but I'm picking up related things and put it up in my response really fast xD

When it comes to the WG war. Tbh Straw Hats should go there entirely alone only to aid Revos.
The idea of the entire world vs WG sounds like a poor Fairy Tail season 3 ending:goatasure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Didn't read the chapter yet sorry, but I've seen some spoilers. I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't occur to me as well.

One thing though, I don't see the Beast pirates following Yamato. It's Kaido's monstrous strength that keeps them together. Yamato isn't on that level.

Yamato may be an ally, but I think she's either gonna be a Wano ally, and accepted by Wano people, or she might even join the crew, who knows. I just don't see her leading the BP.

I'll try to give a more in-depth answer upon reading the chapter, to see if something changes my mind.

Yes.... it occurs to me too
The idea yonko is under luffy is crazy,
But given how strong Imu sama + gorosei is
This is possible, however yonko allying under luffy is too predictable so oda will create mini yonko ie yamato, katakuri.. etc

M

MD Zolo

So Luffy will have backings of Beast Pirates (under Yamato), Big Mom Pirates (under Katakuri), Red Haired Pirates (under somebody) in addition to almost every fu*king non-antagonist character introduced thus far in his fight against Marine's/WG?

How powerful would the Marines/WG have to be for that to happen?

possible but not all of BMP/Beasts Pirates will follow Kata/Yamato of course .

but i don't think they , and GrandFleet are going to participate against Blackbeard Pirates , i think the battle against BBP will be 1v1s .

Imo them and GrandFleet will help to fight against Marines/WG

@Admiral Lee Hung I would say that it is a fairly plausible idea by this point. Wano is going to probably end up being the longest arc in the history of One Piece (I predict around 110-120 Chapters) so it needs to have a very large payoff.

It would also make for a more meaningful payoff for the Luffy vs Katakuri fight (cause learning Future Sight in 1/2 day is not a good payoff).

Mihawk remarked upon Luffy’s ability to gather allies back during Marineford. This could be where Luffy ultimately succeeds where Roger failed.

Outside of his crew, Roger only ever seemed to make either enemies (e.g. Squardo), antagonistic rivals (e.g. Shiki) or at best, friendly rivals (e.g. Whitebeard). Despite his title of Pirate King and the One Piece (whatever it may be), Roger was never truly in a position to truly challenge the World Government due to a complete lack of allies.

If Luffy unites all the major pirate crews across the globe against the World Government ala PotC: At World’s End style then he would be the truly unrivalled Pirate King of his generation.
So Luffy will have backings of Beast Pirates (under Yamato), Big Mom Pirates (under Katakuri), Red Haired Pirates (under somebody) in addition to almost every fu*king non-antagonist character introduced thus far in his fight against Marine's/WG?

How powerful would the Marines/WG have to be for that to happen?
How about stronger than all the Yonko combined? :kappa::afrokappa::fransuper::kizabat::akaman::fujilaugh::akasalt:

Last edited:
It's absolutely possible and at this point very, very likely.

Remember that the entire point of the Rocks crew was to take down the Government, and in the end, the newly found Rocks alliance will assemble under Luffy or Dragon ( cause they need a D as a leader to mirror Xebec) and will together take down the Government for good.

- Yamato will lead the remnants of the Beast pirates.
- Katakuri leads the remnants of the Big mom pirates.

It's no coincidence that in this arc the Big mom pirates casually talked about how they would replace Big mom, talking like she has already died or taken out of her position.

Weevil will be in this as well.

Luffy needs these forces to take down the entire Government

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That would explain Katakuri's sudden importance in WCI beyond being a training partner for Luffy and why Yamato's also getting highlighted out of the blue near the zenith of the arc. I'd like it tbh. It gives a convenient excuse as to why not every member of the Beast Pirates will die / be imprisoned Post Wano. Yamato can take the Tobi Roppo and some other pirates and be off on her own adventure. And it also doesn't completely leave the BMP without a future when Linlin goes down in either Wano or Elbaf.

Maybe not outright Grandfleet members but definitely final war allies.

F

Fallen Prince

No luffy is not next rocks. I dont think katakuri and remscent of beast pirate will join him.

I think you might be onto something about Luffy establishing a powerful force with Katakuri and Yamato leading the former members of the Big Mom Pirates, and Beast Pirates, but it will more so be in order to prepare him for the inevitable fight against the Newly formed Rocks Pirates, which will be spearheaded by Blackbeard. I forget which chapter it was, but when Garp and Hina were talking, they made mention how the Rocks were starting to make a comeback.

Remember how Blackbeard started his ascension to becoming a Yonko? By freeing a bunch of former infamous and deadly Pirates, who all seemingly don't get along? Then later down the line we come to find out that Blackbeard's main base of operations just so happens to be Beehive Island, which is the same Island that Xebec formed the Rocks Pirates on. All the pieces seem to be falling into place, and the only question left is which Marine will join Luffy in the battle against the Rocks pirates. Smoker? Koby? Both? Someone else?

Yay how convienient that every child of a Yonko wanna suck Luffy's dick.
Post automatically merged:

Like Luffy didnt even interact with Yamato, yet here she is already to risk it all for him.

Luffy the Messiah:seriously:
How was your take away from the last chapter that Yamato is willing to risk everything for Luffy? She was enamored by Oden, and wants to carry out his wish to open the Country of Wano, and asked Luffy to fight alongside her. Not the other way around.

How was your take away from the last chapter that Yamato is willing to risk everything for Luffy? She was enamored by Oden, and wants to carry out his wish to open the Country of Wano, and asked Luffy to fight alongside her. Not the other way around.
This is all code for she wants to suck Luffy's G3 dick. Watch how she:

1 - Gets amazed by how strong he is
2 - Cries that hes helped her
3 - Thanks him for helping her

Dont think Yamato is special. Shes just a convinient plot device to get to Kaido. This time Oda didnt even try and immediately threw her to Luffy's side lmao.