G

Gorosei Informer

"Okay, so, Burgess wants 50 Big Macs and 30 orders of Large Fries, Laffitte wants the Crispy Chicken Salad, and... guys, I don't think Sanjuan Wolf's order is physically possible. Even if the McDonalds could make it, I can't carry it on my penguin friend. Tell him to pull up some Sea Kings, and I'll make him chilled Sushi. What? No, I'm not decapitating any pretty girls, Catarina, that's awful. Ugh, why couldn't Augur do this with his Warp Fruit?"
Hes gonna get it from here:

But hes gonna have to fight @MonsterZoro for the order!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
When will we get spoiler?
My brand new spoilers subscription service has state of the art spoilers, you just need to send us your kidneys and social security number.

But, really, 2 weeks unless something crazy happens, like the Korean leaker has been training to be a ninja, and goes Gear 5 on the Raid of Shueisha to steal raws.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
I'd rather go down for furry shit than murder :handsup:
Fuck all this other shit, this was a trial about if you're a Furry.

So, what if we try the Furry murder angle? If you were known for murdering Furries, people wouldn't think you WERE a Furry.

You're new title: the Furry Flayer. Get out there and murder your way to innocence /s

(I may have been watching some horror game playthroughs. Sadly, there was no werewolf sex in the game I played. Not like you would like that sort of thing, of course).

Fuck all this other shit, this was a trial about if you're a Furry.

So, what if we try the Furry murder angle? If you were known for murdering Furries, people wouldn't think you WERE a Furry.

You're new title: the Furry Flayer. Get out there and murder your way to innocence /s

(I may have been watching some horror game playthroughs. Sadly, there was no werewolf sex in the game I played. Not like you would like that sort of thing, of course).
As a furry i dont feel comfortable with this
Dont you dare to even think about this :josad: