My guess, Kama makes a deal with Saturn to heal Bonney in exchange he becomes a Warlord lab rat slave for the CDs once again.
My guess:
*Beats king and expels him from the kingdom.
*King cries to the WG and Kuma gets a bounty and get his "Tyrant" epiphet.
*Kuma defends the kingdom from marines and gets invited into the warlords after doing so.
*Kuma takes Bonney to vegapunk.Vegapunk gives her that Devil fruit to try and see if it heals her.It fails.
*Kuma makes a deal with a the Gorosei to become a slave to them in exchange for them healing Bonney.
*Saturn heals bonney using his devil fruit powers.
*We get back to the current time line.Robot gets the sunny.Kuma arrives in the last panel.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Maybe it shouldn't be hidden so other people don't flood threads with politics.
Hiding it just made them move the politics talk somewhere else which made the entire point of the politics thread pointless
I understand why they removed it from the what's new page. But of course we see it did more harm than good.
@NikaInParis was right in that the thread was predominantly used for shitposting because it was smack dab in everyone's face, but at least it kept all the icky topics contained. Now people have all but forgotten that place and the waiting room suffers. Sad AF

I understand why they removed it from the what's new page. But of course we see it did more harm than good.
@NikaInParis was right in that the thread was predominantly used for shitposting because it was smack dab in everyone's face, but at least it kept all the icky topics contained. Now people have all but forgotten that place and the waiting room suffers. Sad AF
Exactly,it exists to contain shitposts.It makes no sense to hide it.

Last edited:
People that want to discuss politics can still easily find it under the Sensitive Topics section
It's just that the one guy spamming the Waiting Room rn is threadbanned there. Granted he initially responded to a racist remark here which has no place on the forum

Just caught up to JJK and it's a good read, nothing special I might say but good, nonetheless. However, it's too confusing at times, like I find myself caught off-guard by random characters or the like joining the cast from nowhere all the time lol and I'm like who the hell is that and think the author is trying to finish the story as soon as possible rushing the EOS in no time.

I was hoping it'd be a more complex story but it's just a simple fighting manga where they're fighting nonstop villains from beginning to the end. Nothing wrong with that perse that but I expected more ngl.

The fights are dope though. They give me HxH style fights with their complex strategy but more brutal and destructive.

People probably forgot we even have a politics thread because it's hidden now :ihaha:
I literally had to ask logiko to tag me there so that I can find it.
I just knew he would be there all the time.
Post automatically merged:

My guess, Kama makes a deal with Saturn to heal Bonney in exchange he becomes a Warlord lab rat slave for the CDs once again.
Yea that's possible to given kuma is last known buccaneer , if I'm not wrong.

Just caught up to JJK and it's a good read, nothing special I might say but good, nonetheless. However, it's too confusing at times, like I find myself caught off-guard by random characters or the like joining the cast from nowhere all the time lol and I'm like who the hell is that and think the author is trying to finish the story as soon as possible rushing the EOS in no time.

I was hoping it'd be a more complex story but it's just a simple fighting manga where they're fighting nonstop villains from beginning to the end. Nothing wrong with that perse that but I expected more ngl.

The fights are dope though. They give me HxH style fights with their complex strategy but more brutal and destructive.
The worst thing about JJK is the lack of cool down chapters and arcs - basically all character interaction happens in fights or not at all

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Just caught up to JJK and it's a good read, nothing special I might say but good, nonetheless. However, it's too confusing at times, like I find myself caught off-guard by random characters or the like joining the cast from nowhere all the time lol and I'm like who the hell is that and thin the author is trying to finish the story as soon as possible rushing the EOS in no time.

I was hoping it'd be a more complex story but it's just a simple fighting manga where they're fighting nonstop villains from beginning to the end. Nothing wrong with perse that but I expected more ngl.

Perfect explanation.

It's a story really hampered by the creator rushing everything besides the fighting aspect of the series which makes it very dull outside of it.