G

Gorosei Informer

That was some very good shit. :steef:
Am loving the ridiculousness of the series so far. Bizarre adventures indeed.
Kars was such a scumbag, loved it. I was kinda expecting him to not stay true to his word and it didn't disappoint.

And it has a kickass ost.
That is awesome to hear! Glad you're enjoying it so much! It only gets so much crazier and more extreme too! In many different ways! Theres this really interesting Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan series, they only animated some of the stories from it but the intro for the episodes is so fucking good too! Its a completely unrelated side story to Part 4, a spinoff of it and has mild spoilers for it I guess but its worth checking out too!
One of the stories was really fucking weird, a couple of them even, too weird for me even too! I did hear the opening for that was inspired by Twin Peaks though IIRC.

But yeah, Parts 2 and 3 of Jojo have such kickass music!

(DONT look at comments until you finish Part 3:)

what did you start and why did you drop them?
Jujutsu Kaisen-stupid mc, stupid character motivations, lame plot

Kingdom-stupid mc, weird imperialist agenda, war glorification, stupid side characters, unfunny humor

Prison School-started out funny then turned extremely weird and messed up

Claymore-was good at first but became extremely weird when the mc started simping for her dead mentor only to find out her own body was partially made out of her dead mentors flesh(like wtf)

I

Indigo

I'm not the "best" person to ask for "help"from, @Mr. Reloaded can attest to that!

:denzimote::kobeha::arnoling::beanmean::joker:

I have learned to try to ignore certain threads because they affect my sanity/emotional wellbeing far too much lmao, I get baited too much and have to learn to ignore them for my own good so I can undestand. I've seen threads lately that make me regret being on here, especially if I choose to show ignored content too lol.
yeah, i closed them, shit is just rough