LMFAO RIGHT?! Fuck it I'm watching Bob The Builder and Dora The Explorer from now on! /s

Seriously though I might just stick to comedy, slice of life type anime tbh. Wholesome, chill, funny stuff lol.
I can stand gore and what not (the image below should be proof lol) but when children get involved in it I just can't bare it man.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Thanks! I watched the reboot and it got me really interested in the series. I ended up buying the OG series on blu ray and I plan to watch it all soon. I like the zaniness of the entire show and its large cast of characters, love the episodic feel.
I read a lot of the manga back in the day. Went back to it a few years later to read the last few chapters. I might check out the reboot because I heard great reviews.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I read a lot of the manga back in the day. Went back to it a few years later to read the last few chapters. I might check out the reboot because I heard great reviews.
I like the reboot as it was my entry point to this series, the OP's are good and the voice cast is great. I am looking forward to watching the OG anime soon as I want to see more shenanigans with the cast.