Hintos? Leaks? Spoilers?
you never felt quite right when you were among those smiling crowds, did you? You always felt like an outsider. Like you were just a bystander, spectating what life looked like in the sun. Like using a mask, you hid in the darkness... but you fooled no one. Everyone saw right through it. They knew your true alignment and your past. And you liked it like that. You liked feeling different. You realize it now, don't you? There never was a mask. It was all you, baby. The pointy ears, the fangs, the wide eyes... that is who you are. A dirty degenerate furry. Now take the mask and this jacket. Ramble on, my friend, old sport. It's your time to bask in the sun.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Chapter 1105
Chapter title: Growth
- Chapter begins with Saturn telling Kizaru to handle the enemies, he’s returning to his ship
- Kizaru attacks Sanji with a kick like Franky, but Sanji dodges it
- “You wanted to see our growth? Let me give you a taste of the hell I suffered because of you.”
- Sanji activates Ifrit Jambe
- Cut to Zoro vs Lucci
- Zoro is using KoH mode, Lucci tried to counter Rengoku Onigiri with Tekkai, but it’s pointless
- “Damn you Straw Hats. How can a mere subordinate like you fight me!”
- We see some of the fight and lucci is using hit and run attacks trying not to have Zoros swords cut him
- Pan to Franky who is pretty badly hurt from the kick but able to get up.
- Caribou gets to him and at the end of the chapter shows he has luffy and that Caribou was told to bring him somewhere.
PEAK FICTION :stealthblack:

How do you do it?