Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Lmao that would be amazing honestly! I have hoped for some kind of Valhalla, glory themed tournament at Elbaf, the literal biggest tournament ever since its on giants land and with giants ofc! And then we get an official crossover with Record of Ragnarok too lmao.

Imagine if Kaido and Big Mom came back for that!? And a certain Conejo and ice wolf Oden enjoyer showed up too? Lmao.

I really hope Elbaf is very adventurous, chaotic, goofy and fun. I don't want another yet overly serious, dramatic arc, I'm getting so much fatigue from it with Dressrosa through to now, especially since Wano gave us double of what Dressrosa already did too.
It will lead to a battle of tricksters and liars between Usopp and Loki

If Loki ends up being giant usopp of course
:finally:

Lmao that would be amazing honestly! I have hoped for some kind of Valhalla, glory themed tournament at Elbaf, the literal biggest tournament ever since its on giants land and with giants ofc! And then we get an official crossover with Record of Ragnarok too lmao.

Imagine if Kaido and Big Mom came back for that!? And a certain Conejo and ice wolf Oden enjoyer showed up too? Lmao.

I really hope Elbaf is very adventurous, chaotic, goofy and fun. I don't want another yet overly serious, dramatic arc, I'm getting so much fatigue from it with Dressrosa through to now, especially since Wano gave us double of what Dressrosa already did too.
Record of Ragnarok and One Piece sounds amazing idea, wish it was happened.

- The ancient robot begun moving and mentions pangea... it's flying to that direction
- Saturn kills Vegapunk after seeing the robot
- Small flashback, Gorosei order the holy knights of that time to stop the robots rampage
- The Gorosei had the same appearance 200 years ago
- Cut to the present, Vegapunk's life flashes before his eyes, we begin his flashback at the end of the chapter