Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
So one Blackbeard Pirate missing right now, where is Laffitte

Devon was heading to Egghead joined by Van Augur who was on Winner Island with Burgess, Doc Q, Blackbeard

Other BBP remained on Pirate Island

Laffitte is nowhere seen
Hattori is Lafitte theory intensifies.

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

But seriously this is insane, we've seen maybe 1 panel of Lafitte post TS? I can't remember any others, he has yet to have any real screentime and role post TS, so thats what now 12 years at least?! WTF is Oda doing with him?!

He must have something HUGE planned for him! At least I hope so anyway but what?! Just what exactly?!

I'm assuming hes on a solo mission too but wtf has he been doing this whole time when everybody else in the BB crew has been making moves and trying and actually getting shit done? Even Blackbeard himself has moved out a few times now too ofc!

:sanjimeh::mrgo::lawsigh::kaidowhat::nicagesmile:

Hattori is Lafitte theory intensifies.

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

But seriously this is insane, we've seen maybe 1 panel of Lafitte post TS? I can't remember any others, he has yet to have any real screentime and role post TS, so thats what now 12 years at least?! WTF is Oda doing with him?!

He must have something HUGE planned for him! At least I hope so anyway but what?! Just what exactly?!

I'm assuming hes on a solo mission too but wtf has he been doing this whole time when everybody else in the BB crew has been making moves and trying and actually getting shit done? Even Blackbeard himself has moved out a few times now too ofc!

:sanjimeh::mrgo::lawsigh::kaidowhat::nicagesmile:
Maybe he is trying to get kidds fruit or looking for the RA to kill sabo or Dragon

Kizaruber Eats

Maybe he is trying to get kidds fruit or
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::peperain::kidwat:

looking for the RA to kill sabo or Dragon
That would be interesting. Imagine if hes managed to hypnotise someone into being a sleeper agent, something like the Winter Soldier in Marvel?

Would be hilarious if he just strolled up to the RA base at Kamabakka in front of Dragon and co with them not seeing or noticing him coming like he did to Sengoku and the Warlords and such before lol.

Lafitte is gonna do something insane and huge, its just a question of what, where, when, how and to who ofc.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::peperain::kidwat:

That would be interesting. Imagine if hes managed to hypnotise someone into being a sleeper agent, something like the Winter Soldier in Marvel?

Would be hilarious if he just strolled up to the RA base at Kamabakka in front of Dragon and co with them not seeing or noticing him coming like he did to Sengoku and the Warlords and such before lol.

Lafitte is gonna do something insane and huge, its just a question of what, where, when, how and to who ofc.

My blud Lafitte is solid snake
:steef:

Kizaruber Eats

At the end lafitte kills the fatty takes his fruits and then one piece has its own madara
:steef::saden::saden::ihaha:
Oh hell nah lmfao. Funnily enough I've had Xebec coming back as a Madara moment for a long time now, vs Imu as the Kaguya lmao.

If Lafitte who is the most respectful and loyal to Blackbeard betrays and even kills him, that would be insane lmao. Blackbeards ironic karma for Whitebeard, Ace, and Thatch lmao.