Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
your signature makes me nostalgic and I don't even think I've seen that anime
I believe its from Urusei Yatsura movie 2 "Beautiful Dreamer". I am planning on watching the og 80's anime soon cause I picked up the full series on blu ray.
But yeah it evokes that nostalgic feel, I get what you mean.

Oda really jumped the (mechanical) shark by not letting the SHs have fights with the VAs sigh. What was the point of them then?

He could have been a brutal moment of them trying to fight whilst the Buster Call was happening and they risk getting it or even get hit and killed potentially by them much to the horrors of the Strawhats, Vegapunk and especially Kizaru as Saturn mercilessly, remorsely doesn't care about the "insects getting squashed", they are just soldiers sacrificing themselves to stop Vegapunk and the SHs and to make sure their mission is completely regardless of the expense of their own lives.

But even ignoring that idea, SHs having individual fights with them would have been so good. Oda is being too lazy/sloppy as usual sigh.

Brook still hasnt had a proper 1v1 fight yet. Even Robin has gotten 2 now!
Franky feels specially nasty tho

Like i think from the strawhats beside Luffy and Zoro no one really cares about fighting so its ok that they not getting many fights as they are not throwing themself in.

But this arc has Frankys idol in it, you would think he would impress vegapunk with a weapon or something.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Can someone please explain the looking east/west meme?
Dragon and Akainu both have heavily memed panels of them just staring out to sea and also this scene for Dragon too especially:

Doesnt help Akainu and Dragon have some deep history and bad blood between them and both have been stuck sitting on their chairs OVER 12 years now lmao. Akainus worlds strongest desk vs Dragons never empty wine bottle!

Also quite funny how Oda revealed Ivankov was meant to get Kaidos DRAGON fruit and now he hes a close ally of a "Dragon" too!

Marimo is gonna bring on several suicide cases.
Check the bounty thread, they upscaling Lucci to Admiral

Needs another revision. Left out Robin talking about how Kizaru and Lucci were rivals back in the day.
Viz dropped a tweet telling they made a error they need to fix. They dropped a revision that is very important for going 1107 and forward
:endthis: I have better FS than Shanks