Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Franky feels specially nasty tho

Like i think from the strawhats beside Luffy and Zoro no one really cares about fighting so its ok that they not getting many fights as they are not throwing themself in.

But this arc has Frankys idol in it, you would think he would impress vegapunk with a weapon or something.
Right?! He blew up one of Vegapunks labs, spent 2 years with his research and idolising him, Lilith destroyed some of her own creations when Franky would hate that and this would be the perfect arc to throwback to Frankys backstory and his history with Tom, along with the Enies Lobby stuff with Lucci and Kaku returning ofc and this should be been Frankys main arc, but alas.....sigh....

I remember someone saying, Franky could impress Vegapunk with his cola technology, they could compare their inventions and bond, Vegapunk could help upgrade the Sunny and even Franky himself and Franky can talk about how he turned himself into a cyborg and have discussions on transhumanism and thus ethics and morals too but sigh.

Fuck man, in literal seconds, I could generate a script that could easily give us what we're lacking and need, but Oda can't do the same? He even used ChatGPT before Egghead started to get ideas for the next arc and One Piece story!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...t-to-write-the-next-one-piece-chapter/.195350

In fact, fuck I'll do it anyway!:

[Scene: The bustling metropolis of Egghead Island, where the Straw Hat Pirates find themselves in the presence of the brilliant scientist, Dr. Vegapunk. Franky, the Straw Hats' shipwright and cyborg, is eager to engage in a conversation with the legendary scientist about transhumanism, technology, and their shared history.]

Franky: (enthusiastically) Yo, Dr. Vegapunk! This place is incredible! You've really outdone yourself with this paradise of yours!

Vegapunk: (nodding) Thank you, Franky. It's the result of years of research and innovation. Now, what brings you to Egghead Island?

Franky: (flexing) Well, I wanted to show you the wonders of my cola-powered technology and the masterpiece that is the Thousand Sunny!

[Vegapunk's eyes widen with interest as Franky leads him towards the ship.]

Franky: Feast your eyes on this, Doc! The Thousand Sunny is a marvel of ship engineering! And check out these babies! (points to the cola engines) Cola-powered engines that give us unlimited energy!

Vegapunk: (impressed) Cola, you say? Ingenious. Efficiency has always been a priority for me as well.

Franky: (proudly) Now, let's talk lasers! I've got lasers on the Sunny that can give Kizaru a run for his money!

[Vegapunk raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Franky's boast.]

Franky: (with a grin) Yeah, you know, that light-speed guy! But hey, lasers ain't just for show. Gotta keep up with the big shots like him and the Pacifistas, right?

Vegapunk: (smirking) Indeed. It seems you've made quite the strides in technology, Franky.

Franky: (flexing again) That's the spirit! Now, let's get to the real talk. Transhumanism! Enhancing the human body with machinery, making us stronger and better! I've been modifying myself for years. What's your take on that, Vegapunk?

[Vegapunk ponders the question, considering his own scientific principles.]

Vegapunk: Transhumanism has its merits, Franky. It can extend life, enhance capabilities, and unlock new possibilities. But it must be approached with caution and responsibility. We must not lose our humanity in the pursuit of progress.

Franky: (nodding) Wise words, Doc. Speaking of responsibility, let's talk about Kuma. I've got a personal stake in that one.

[Vegapunk's expression becomes more serious as Franky broaches the subject.]

Franky: Kuma was a human, a friend, a Nakama! You turned him into a machine, a Pacifista! What's the deal with that?

Vegapunk: (solemnly) Kuma's transformation was a difficult decision, Franky. It was a sacrifice to protect others. His will lives on within the Pacifista.

[Franky looks conflicted, but before he can respond, Sanji approaches, having overheard the conversation.]

Sanji: (crossing arms) Hmph, the great Vegapunk himself I see. I heard you were part of the science team with my old man, Judge, back in the day.

Vegapunk: (nodding) Yes, indeed. We worked together on the MADS crew. I've known Kizaru and Sentomaru for decades as well.

Sanji: (leaning in) Judge was all about advancing the Vinsmoke lineage through science. What's your take on that?

Vegapunk: (reflecting) Judge had his vision, and I had mine. We shared a common interest in science, but our paths diverged. I believe in using science for the betterment of humanity, not just for personal gain.

Sanji: (smirking) Good to know, Vegapunk. Let's hope you keep walking the right path.

[Franky and Sanji exchange glances, each contemplating the complexity of science, ethics, and their roles in the ever-evolving world of One Piece.]

Last edited:
Right?! He blew up one of Vegapunks labs, spent 2 years with his research and idolising him, Lilith destroyed some of her own creations when Franky would hate that and this would be the perfect arc to throwback to Frankys backstory and his history with Tom, along with the Enies Lobby stuff with Lucci and Kaku returning ofc and this should be been Frankys main arc, but alas.....sigh....

I remember someone saying, Franky could impress Vegapunk with his cola technology, they could compare their inventions and bond, Vegapunk could help upgrade the Sunny and even Franky himself and Franky can talk about how he turned himself into a cyborg and have discussions on transhumanism and thus ethics and morals too but sigh.

Fuck man, in literal seconds, I could generate a script that could easily give us what we're lacking and need, but Oda can't do the same? He even used ChatGPT before Egghead started to get ideas for the next arc and One Piece story!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...t-to-write-the-next-one-piece-chapter/.195350

In fact, fuck I'll do it anyway!:

[Scene: The bustling metropolis of Egghead Island, where the Straw Hat Pirates find themselves in the presence of the brilliant scientist, Dr. Vegapunk. Franky, the Straw Hats' shipwright and cyborg, is eager to engage in a conversation with the legendary scientist about transhumanism, technology, and their shared history.]

Franky: (enthusiastically) Yo, Dr. Vegapunk! This place is incredible! You've really outdone yourself with this paradise of yours!

Vegapunk: (nodding) Thank you, Franky. It's the result of years of research and innovation. Now, what brings you to Egghead Island?

Franky: (flexing) Well, I wanted to show you the wonders of my cola-powered technology and the masterpiece that is the Thousand Sunny!

[Vegapunk's eyes widen with interest as Franky leads him towards the ship.]

Franky: Feast your eyes on this, Doc! The Thousand Sunny is a marvel of ship engineering! And check out these babies! (points to the cola engines) Cola-powered engines that give us unlimited energy!

Vegapunk: (impressed) Cola, you say? Ingenious. Efficiency has always been a priority for me as well.

Franky: (proudly) Now, let's talk lasers! I've got lasers on the Sunny that can give Kizaru a run for his money!

[Vegapunk raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Franky's boast.]

Franky: (with a grin) Yeah, you know, that light-speed guy! But hey, lasers ain't just for show. Gotta keep up with the big shots like him and the Pacifistas, right?

Vegapunk: (smirking) Indeed. It seems you've made quite the strides in technology, Franky.

Franky: (flexing again) That's the spirit! Now, let's get to the real talk. Transhumanism! Enhancing the human body with machinery, making us stronger and better! I've been modifying myself for years. What's your take on that, Vegapunk?

[Vegapunk ponders the question, considering his own scientific principles.]

Vegapunk: Transhumanism has its merits, Franky. It can extend life, enhance capabilities, and unlock new possibilities. But it must be approached with caution and responsibility. We must not lose our humanity in the pursuit of progress.

Franky: (nodding) Wise words, Doc. Speaking of responsibility, let's talk about Kuma. I've got a personal stake in that one.

[Vegapunk's expression becomes more serious as Franky broaches the subject.]

Franky: Kuma was a human, a friend, a Nakama! You turned him into a machine, a Pacifista! What's the deal with that?

Vegapunk: (solemnly) Kuma's transformation was a difficult decision, Franky. It was a sacrifice to protect others. His will lives on within the Pacifista.

[Franky looks conflicted, but before he can respond, Sanji approaches, having overheard the conversation.]

Sanji: (crossing arms) Hmph, the great Vegapunk himself I see. I heard you were part of the science team with my old man, Judge, back in the day.

Vegapunk: (nodding) Yes, indeed. We worked together on the MADS crew. I've known Kizaru and Sentomaru for decades as well.

Sanji: (leaning in) Judge was all about advancing the Vinsmoke lineage through science. What's your take on that?

Vegapunk: (reflecting) Judge had his vision, and I had mine. We shared a common interest in science, but our paths diverged. I believe in using science for the betterment of humanity, not just for personal gain.

Sanji: (smirking) Good to know, Vegapunk. Let's hope you keep walking the right path.

[Franky and Sanji exchange glances, each contemplating the complexity of science, ethics, and their roles in the ever-evolving world of One Piece.]
I had the same issue. I thought Egghead would put a lot of focus on Franky but so far its just been him in the background gushing or rarely shooting lasers. I even hoped he would ask one of the Vegapunks to help him upgrade his back so he could get rid of his last remaining weak spot, but no. :josad:
Its the same problem I had with Chopper in Wano. Its a land of cherry blossoms and Chopper is obsessed with them, its part of his theme damn it. I would expect him to at least get one little chapter to himself where he admires the giant cherry blossom tree his father loved so much or find some clue that Hiruluk had been to Wano somehow, but not even that. Instead he goes monster for a bit just to turn into a plushy so Toei can market more toys and then Oda decides to off-panel his attempts to cure Wano's smile victims and fail at it, this from the guy who swore he wanted to cure every ailment, but its okay because stupid ice oni disease. :chopoff: And his bounty is still a gag!

My fluffy boy has it worse than Usopp and it hurts because Chopper was my favorite before the timeskip. :catcry:

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Whats up with marimos head in your avi
his hairline receded more than usual
MonsterZoro origin story.

(Verse 1)
Haha, well now
We call this the act of feasting
But there are several other very important obsessions
That you should know about
Gimme burgers, gimme fries, baby, hunger's what it's about
MonsterZoro here, I'm as wild as a monster's shout