Kizaruber Eats

Jolyne and Jinx gives me LIFE
If anything triggered you to have an idea of MonsterKaido having anything to do with breastfeeding then we REALLY need the fucking spoilers right now
LMFAOOOOOO that's even worse than what I meant hahaha! I always tag MK for my kaido stuff hahaha! Oh man that's egrn funnier! MonsterBooba/MonsterTitties!

In a 1v1 always bet on kaido to have bigger boobs!

Kaido be like:

Post automatically merged:

He identifies as a female gorilla.

PS. What's a female gorilla called LoL?
Ask Infitima.

You know what I thought recently?

Someone here should document the exact time hintoz drop for the recent chapters and upcoming ones. And also the exact times for text spoils, fool summary and raws.

After like a 10 chapter sample database, we will get a pretty close idea of the exact times hintoz, spoils, fool summary and raws drop.

Then mods could maybe make a thread and pin the times there or something. Or maybe a countdown every week.

So then we won't have to wait around and F5 every few hours. We could just log on at the exact time and read them.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Someone here should document the exact time hintoz drop for the recent chapters and upcoming ones. And also the exact times for text spoils, fool summary and raws.

After like a 10 chapter sample database, we will get a pretty close idea of the exact times hintoz, spoils, fool summary and raws drop.

Then mods could maybe make a thread and pin the times there or something. Or maybe a countdown every week.

So then we won't have to wait around and F5 every few hours. We could just log on at the exact time and read them.

Nah fiending every 23 seconds is more fun :pepebusi:

Or you can go outside and meet women and try to date them
And possibly get a job

Kizaruber Eats

Jolyne and Jinx gives me LIFE
Guys Lookism is just a great story about looks and how they are perceived and some really motivational characters and how they grew from weakness to strength, from fatherhood to family, its really a comprehensive and broad story with multitudes of charcter's and plots intertwining to surprise you with a twist and in other case HYPE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU, and the MC to many isn't even the best character.

For lord's sake don't judge the Manhwa from the gorilla scene it was a JOKE..