It has Zoro in it but there's no hype moment. It's all giant hype. They have a new move called Sun Destroyer looks pretty powerful tbf.

It's a mid chapter for all agenda fans though except giant fans if there is any.

However saying that nothing about a cover page was mentioned in my spoilers perhaps there's that
Sounds boring so I actually believe it

Croc has no interest in that he and Mihawk both said so they have different dreams after they’ve been sailing these seas for decades.

Buggy may want to be king of the pirates but he won’t be.
It just Croc cope, his dream still is become king of the pirates, miss goldenweek painting revealed that
and not forget that he in that douglas bullet movie he was trying to get the log pose to laugh tale.
Post automatically merged:

kill him before that slow ass thing reaches him
Doffy just need be outside the cage

It just Croc cope, his dream still is become king of the pirates, miss goldenweek painting revealed that
and not forget that he in that douglas bullet movie he was trying to get the log pose to laugh tale.
Yes, but at the same time Croc himself said he has no interest in the treasure at the time.

The first step has been utopia for the past two years amassing money and power after that he may go claim the one piece but that’s not his current goal or dream.

Just like despite Mihawk also showing up in stampede and Oda saying he also once dreamed of op he has no desire for the treasure anymore.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
It has Zoro in it but there's no hype moment. It's all giant hype. They have a new move called Sun Destroyer looks pretty powerful tbf.

It's a mid chapter for all agenda fans though except giant fans if there is any.

However saying that nothing about a cover page was mentioned in my spoilers perhaps there's that
It's over then?:josad:

read chapter 783, which confirms that they are on the same damage level.
It didn't confirm anything except Luffy not being at 100%
Sorry I don't buy having your internal organs shattered and only surviving throug stitching them together is the same level damage as taking a few punches from a low tier (on top of that Luffy used hardening on his body to soften Belalmy punches)