Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

CoC did a YouTubin'

Now you can hear my crappy voice if you want to listen to my theories, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Please don't listen to this I don't want ya'll to know how derpy I sound.

Wano Act 4 forever.
Fella you have an audiobook voice
:endthis:

indeed
the order of the tags is this
Fujitora -> Kuzan -> Doffy -> Robin -> Kizaru -> Blackbeard -> Rayleigh -> Kuma

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Your voice is good. Didn't expect it to sound like that but it's good
I've seen a lot of the US, and lived in a lot of places with different accents, so, I can do some weird stuff with my voice. I just love making different sounds, I'd like to add some more vocal humor in. I love Luffy singing in Skypiea so much.

Overtime I'd like to develop a crafted "YouTuber" voice, that sounds like me, but more refined. But, for this, I was focusing on pacing, humor, making it interesting, and having the theory be good.

Came really close to giving up a few times, but... for once I decided to power through. Like I almost gave up this morning, then said, "fuck it, I'm going to do what it takes to make this work."

Thanks for the feedback. Going to try to make the audio better next time. Will probably be a Big Mom theory. Aiming for a video a week, at least one every two.

- Some of the captured cipher pol members see Mars, he says they aren't allowed to witness his holy form, they go berserk and kill each other
- The robot is super huge when he stands up, Luffy compares his size to Oars
- The robot fires a bazooka from his arm and blasts away Warcury and Nasujuro, however we see them recovered again
- 2 minutes left until Vegapunk's message
- Sanji is fighting 2 vice admirals
- Bonney takes Luffy's advice on how to do a proper punch and defeats the goatbeard vice admiral
- Outside the island whirlpools start appearing and marine battleships are sinking, we see a pitch black ship in the middle of the whirlpool
- The Robot uses a gravity device on his arm to pull Warcury, Jupeter and Saturn towards him, trapping them inside, the robot is massive, he says to Luffy something we don't see but Luffy agrees
- 20 seconds left until Vegapunk's message starts playing, break next week

- Some of the captured cipher pol members see Mars, he says they aren't allowed to witness his holy form, they go berserk and kill each other
- The robot fires a bazooka from his arm and blasts away Warcury and Nasujuro, however we see them recovered again
- Bonney takes Luffy's advice on how to do a proper punch and defeats the goatbeard vice admiral
- Outside the island whirlpools start appearing and marine battleships are sinking, we see a pitch black ship in the middle of the whirlpool
- The Robot uses a gravity device on his arm to pull Warcury, Jupeter and Saturn towards him, trapping them inside, the robot is massive, he says to Luffy something we don't see but Luffy agrees
No Wranky? Discarded.

But he didn't kill or harm Lucci at all...?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
" Everyone going to die "
😭😭😭😭😭....
That's some cinematic way of starting a video.
Thanks! I wanted the beginning of the vid and title to hit hard.

I started out thinking Egghead would be bad for the Straw Hats, because Whole Cake and Wano were both situations they really should have lost in, but won against. In the story, pirates fall, but, the WG remains standing. Midway through Egghead, I reversed that thinking, because even when things went wrong, Luffy was able to fix it. Then, I realized... the only person actually solving problems is Luffy. So, this arc is supposed to make Luffy LOOK invincible, then have him lose in the hardest way possible.

Luffy thinking his entire crew is dead is honestly the only thing that could really break him at this point to me.

I'm just really happy either way, though. Oda's introduction of the Gorosei has given me great hope that the end of One Piece will be amazing. They're just so awesome, 1110 and 1111 will always be special chapters to me.

C

Cruxroux

Thanks! I wanted the beginning of the vid and title to hit hard.

I started out thinking Egghead would be bad for the Straw Hats, because Whole Cake and Wano were both situations they really should have lost in, but won against. In the story, pirates fall, but, the WG remains standing. Midway through Egghead, I reversed that thinking, because even when things went wrong, Luffy was able to fix it. Then, I realized... the only person actually solving problems is Luffy. So, this arc is supposed to make Luffy LOOK invincible, then have him lose in the hardest way possible.

Luffy thinking his entire crew is dead is honestly the only thing that could really break him at this point to me.

I'm just really happy either way, though. Oda's introduction of the Gorosei has given me great hope that the end of One Piece will be amazing. They're just so awesome, 1110 and 1111 will always be special chapters to me.
It was a good video.
Worth watching i would say , I eat while watching it , should speak volumes already.
:blush::blush: