Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I assume that list doesn’t have the children in chronological order, because I disagree with every single “age” implication on that family tree. Also, I don’t think it was ever said Godric descended from Godwyn, only that Godric was the blood of Godfrey which means he descended from Godfrey and Marika in some form.

Otherwise I think it’s accurate.

Here’s my own family tree speculation with the ages included:
Marika + Radagon =
1. Melina (I now think she is Marika’s firstborn)
2. Messmer

(Then Marika and Radagon separate)

Marika + Godfrey =
3. Godwyn
4. Mohg/Morgott

Radagon + Rennala =
1. Radahn
2. Rykard
3. Ranni

Radahn oozes firstborn energy. He was also quite close to Messmer growing up which means he was probably born closer to Messmer than Rykard was imo.

Ranni oozes youngest child energy. The way she reacts with such extreme emotion toward Marika over her mother’s heartbreak just shows hardcore vulnerability imo. Like she was very young and traumatized by what was done to her mother at a young age, as opposed to Radahn and Rykard who would’ve been older.

Radagon and Marika reunite, and this time:

1. Malenia
2. Miquella

Twins are all technically the same age but I do think Miquella is probably Marika’s youngest child. The way he follows in her footsteps sort of brings her lineage “full circle”, IE her last child becomes the next God of Gold just like Marika herself. I think Miquella being her youngest is poetic in that way.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I assume that list doesn’t have the children in chronological order, because I disagree with every single “age” implication on that family tree. Also, I don’t think it was ever said Godric descended from Godwyn, only that Godric was the blood of Godfrey which means he descended from Godfrey and Marika in some form.

Otherwise I think it’s accurate.

Here’s my own family tree speculation with the ages included:
Marika + Radagon =
1. Melina (I now think she is Marika’s firstborn)
2. Messmer

(Then Marika and Radagon separate)

Marika + Godfrey =
3. Godwyn
4. Mohg/Morgott

Radagon + Rennala =
1. Radahn
2. Rykard
3. Ranni

Radahn oozes firstborn energy. He was also quite close to Messmer growing up which means he was probably born closer to Messmer than Rykard was imo.

Ranni oozes youngest child energy. The way she reacts with such extreme emotion toward Marika over her mother’s heartbreak just shows hardcore vulnerability imo. Like she was very young and traumatized by what was done to her mother at a young age, as opposed to Radahn and Rykard who would’ve been older.

Radagon and Marika reunite, and this time:

1. Malenia
2. Miquella

Twins are all technically the same age but I do think Miquella is probably Marika’s youngest child. The way he follows in her footsteps sort of brings her lineage “full circle”, IE her last child becomes the next God of Gold just like Marika herself. I think Miquella being her youngest is poetic in that way.
Godrick should be descended from Godwyn since he's of the golden lineage and Godwyn's epithet is "The Golden". Mohg and Morgott were hidden away, and I doubt their children would be considered part of the lineage if they had any.

Though we know there were other demigods and I suppose it's possible Godfrey and Marika had other non Omen kids and that's where Godrick comes from

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Godrick should be descended from Godwyn since he's of the golden lineage and Godwyn's epithet is "The Golden". Mohg and Morgott were hidden away, and I doubt their children would be considered part of the lineage if they had any.

Though we know there were other demigods and I suppose it's possible Godfrey and Marika had other non Omen kids and that's where Godrick comes from
I think Godfrey’s whole lineage is just “the golden” lol. Right? I didn’t think this was just Godwyn.

And yeah it’s like you said, there are other children of Marika whose identities we will never know. I guess it’s possible that Godric descended from one of them. Or who knows, he could be a Godwyn descendent too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Godfrey’s whole lineage is just “the golden” lol. Right? I didn’t think this was just Godwyn.

And yeah it’s like you said, there are other children of Marika whose identities we will never know. I guess it’s possible that Godric descended from one of them. Or who knows, he could be a Godwyn descendent too.
I do wonder how many demigods there were. It's possible that they were children of Radahn/Godwyn etc etc

Also did Radahn and Godfrey ever meet?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I do wonder how many demigods there were. It's possible that they were children of Radahn/Godwyn etc etc
Probably a safe bet that all known Demigods + the Mausoleums are Marika’s direct children. But they all could’ve had children of their own.

Also did Radahn and Godfrey ever meet?
If they did, I think Radahn would’ve had to have been a literal child. Iirc the consort Radahn is the version of Radahn just before he conquered the stars. This was truly a “young” Radahn, and this Radahn met Miquella as a child.

Which means Godfrey had to have been exiled loooong before since Miquella came about loooong after Godfrey’s exile.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Probably a safe bet that all known Demigods + the Mausoleums are Marika’s direct children. But they all could’ve had children of their own.
i do wish we learned more about the other demi gods that died with Godwyn. Since Vyke and other tarnished got great runes it also means that some lived up to the shattering but died afterwards. There are 7 mausoleums as well. Do you think there might have been more children of Rennala + Radagon who were demigods but died before the events of the game?

f they did, I think Radahn would’ve had to have been a literal child. Iirc the consort Radahn is the version of Radahn just before he conquered the stars. This was truly a “young” Radahn, and this Radahn met Miquella as a child.
yeah i did figure that Radahn met/or saw him as a child.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmmm…Rennala and Radagon, I honestly don’t know. I always figured there were more children of Godfrey and Marika than the ones we met, but honestly I have no clue lmfao
I don't think any children of Rennala and Radagon were in danger of dying due toRanni and the Black Knife Assassins working together.

though like i said I suppose they could have died in the conflict following the shattering or to Vyke or another tarnished.

Do you think Radagon and Marika had any children other then the twins, Messmer and Melina?