- Vegapunk's last statement reveals the long hidden secret of the poneglyphs: they are cubic
And to my amazement, poneglyphs carry a written language from the Void Century that, believe it or not ... no one understands! Even I do not know what they mean. But I do know that they are connected to the fabled island Laugh Tale that, from what I understand, is located... at the end of the Grand Line and it was visited by... the Roger Pirates! Captained by a man who carried a D. in his name! GOL D. ROGER! - Vegaphraud

[17 pages of characters from all over the world that nobody cares about popping out their eyeballs in shock and astonishment]

GOL D. ROGER ....!!! WAS A D.?!!! A STUNNING REVELATION HAS ROCKED THE WORLD TO ITS CORE! ... Ch.1121/End. Break: One Piece will continue in 3 weeks!

One piece chapter 1121: The Voices of the Past
- On the Viking ship we start with Bonney yelling at Saturn to go away
- A Giant stabs through Saturn with a Spear which he regenerates
- Once again, everyone is paralyzed including Luffy and Bonney
- Back on the island emeth is preparing his ultimate attack
- Apparently his current visage is just hiding his true form and the iron giant begins to transform akin to the memory shape alloy we’ve seen before
- He becomes a skinnier version and it appears the transformation shook some of the rust off
- He immediately rocket punches Ju Peter and sends him flying
- Meanwhile Punks message is ending throughout the chapter he gives what he claims to be a prediction
- “The war that’ll sink the world will intensify when the next pirate king lands on Raftel, or more accurately lands on the land that once was the ancient kingdom named ‘Nika.’”
- As the name is stated we see reactions of the gorosei and York
- York “It’s done. I’ll never be a Celestial Dragon now.”

One piece chapter 1121: The Voices of the Past
- On the Viking ship we start with Bonney yelling at Saturn to go away
- A Giant stabs through Saturn with a Spear which he regenerates
- Once again, everyone is paralyzed including Luffy and Bonney
- Back on the island emeth is preparing his ultimate attack
- Apparently his current visage is just hiding his true form and the iron giant begins to transform akin to the memory shape alloy we’ve seen before
- He becomes a skinnier version and it appears the transformation shook some of the rust off
- He immediately rocket punches Ju Peter and sends him flying
- Meanwhile Punks message is ending throughout the chapter he gives what he claims to be a prediction
- “The war that’ll sink the world will intensify when the next pirate king lands on Raftel, or more accurately lands on the land that once was the ancient kingdom named ‘Nika.’”
- As the name is stated we see reactions of the gorosei and York
- York “It’s done. I’ll never be a Celestial Dragon now.”
Pk Crocodile when?:funky:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
He used Punks laser sword. However luckily the barrage of bugs scared Saturn enough that he fell off the boat and they all disembarked

:doffycry:
Sanji turns on Punk's laser sword.

Saturn immediately stops moving and stares at it.

Sanji blinks, and waves the sword back and forth. Saturn follows the movement with his eyes.

Sanji shrugs and tosses the Laser Sword into the ocean

SPLASH

Saturn: "Guys halp I'm drowning."

Warcury: "Saturn, I swear to Imu, you useless piece of-"

Saturn: "I CAN'T HELP IT TOPMAN IT GLOWED SO MAJESTICALLY"

Do we know the reasons for the last breaks? He can barely make 3 chapter back to back anymore, his editor told in the last interview that his health is pretty good, so his health isn't probably the reason why he take so fast breaks after two chapters.

My bet he do something aside of the his manga work, like the live action or OP movie...

Veey sad that the flow of the manga fall rapidly down the past year.

Do we know the reasons for the last breaks? He can barely make 3 chapter back to back anymore, his editor told in the last interview that his health is pretty good, so his health isn't probably the reason why he take so fast breaks after two chapters.

My bet he do something aside of the his manga work, like the live action or OP movie...

Veey sad that the flow of the manga fall rapidly down the past year.
2 words live action