Serious question to all my “Shanks not a swordman” fellas, what did y’all think he was carrying that big ass sword for?

Like carrying a sword for 25 years isn’t enough of a hint he fights with it?

Not trolling I swear I just wanna understand how powerscalers’ brain works lol
Its fear
They already know he s a swordsman but this hakiman bullshit is comforting them

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Do we know the reasons for the last breaks? He can barely make 3 chapter back to back anymore, his editor told in the last interview that his health is pretty good, so his health isn't probably the reason why he take so fast breaks after two chapters.

My bet he do something aside of the his manga work, like the live action or OP movie...

Veey sad that the flow of the manga fall rapidly down the past year.
The live action is filming the next few month. He’s heavily involved. I don’t think we’ll be back to “normal” schedule until October honestly.

One piece chapter 1121: The Voices of the Past
- On the Viking ship we start with Bonney yelling at Saturn to go away
- A Giant stabs through Saturn with a Spear which he regenerates
- Once again, everyone is paralyzed including Luffy and Bonney
- Back on the island emeth is preparing his ultimate attack
- Apparently his current visage is just hiding his true form and the iron giant begins to transform akin to the memory shape alloy we’ve seen before
- He becomes a skinnier version and it appears the transformation shook some of the rust off
- He immediately rocket punches Ju Peter and sends him flying
- Meanwhile Punks message is ending throughout the chapter he gives what he claims to be a prediction
- “The war that’ll sink the world will intensify when the next pirate king lands on Raftel, or more accurately lands on the land that once was the ancient kingdom named ‘Nika.’”
- As the name is stated we see reactions of the gorosei and York
- York “It’s done. I’ll never be a Celestial Dragon now.”
I'm expecting the Caterina Devon punch-line move of this story. Worst thing BB pirates could probably do with that form is order Akainu to do something unexpected.

Also I expect the Gorosei will kill York.