I am officially announcing my retirement from betrayals. I know this probably comes as a shock to a lot of you, but all good things must come to an end. I will use the remaining time I have on this planet to amend the wrong I have committed and the friendships I've shattered. Thank you for understanding.

I'm retired from bunnies :gonope:
This was quick tbh

If you look closely you can see the human bones in its throat. It has already eaten but is still hungry.

If the poll happens within the next couple of months, definitely Bonney lol.

For the same reasons Carrot and Yamato ranked so high in the first one 😂
I personally don't think that's how the poll works in my experience, a lot of its character design (see boa, one exmaple)

Obviously shit done in the manga matters but it seems like her design initially wasn't that popular, I don't think it makes sense to compare to carrot and yamato which debuted, rebcca would be a more apt choice.

Matters also if its a online poll again, international, Jump/VIZ poll, and so on, did they say what they gonna do for the next time?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I personally don't think that's how the poll works in my experience, a lot of its character design (see boa, one exmaple)

Obviously shit done in the manga matters but it seems like her design initially wasn't that popular, I don't think it makes sense to compare to carrot and yamato which debuted, rebcca would be a more apt choice.

Matters also if its a online poll again, international, Jump/VIZ poll, and so on, did they say what they gonna do for the next time?
It's all speculation rn.