CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
1123: Thanks for the Memories

Saturn: "Why did you choose Joy Boy over me, Emeth?"
Emeth: "Joy Boy was surrounded by beautiful ladies, and Mary Geoise is full of fat, evil old men."
Saturn: "Ouch. Damn."
Emeth: "Also Joy Boy can do A LOT of things with rope to bring people joy."
Saturn: "AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?"

Kizaru: "Shhhhhh. I want everyone to forget I was a part of this arc. That wasn't me, that was a Vega-Hologram. The real Kizaru is in Wano, making sure Big Mom and Kaido are dead."

:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Emeth: "Joy Boy was surrounded by beautiful ladies, and Mary Geoise is full of fat, evil old men."

Kizaru: "Shhhhhh. I want everyone to forget I was a part of this arc. That wasn't me, that was a Vega-Hologram. The real Kizaru is in Wano, making sure Big Mom and Kaido are dead."

Saturn: Where is my tea?:beckmoji:

Peak

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Honestly luffy should have the highest bounty out of all the emperors rn
Pfffff.

The WG thinks Buggy knows the true history of the world, and has formed an alliance with Mihawk, a person comparable to Shanks, and Crocodile, who helped orchestrate a successful Impel Down breakout, and then wrecked shop in Marineford without suffering any damage.

The WG has no knowledge that Buggy and Shanks didn't reach Laugh Tale: to them, Buggy is a giant threat.

Buggy's bounty is going to surpass Crocodile and Mihawks and the are both going to be so pissed

If Kizaru fought both Kaido and Big Mom, they'd use him as a human birdie in a game of badminton.