TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@MonsterKaido I'm starting to think it's possible that Oda pulled another King type retcon with Warcury

It seemed like he got damaged slightly by Dorry and Broggy and got obliterated by Saturn's explosives.

Next chapter suddenly Luffy hurts himself using an attack that could harm Kaido

Just like how Marco could damage Flame On King and so could Onigori but later on Lunarians take attacks from G4

@MonsterKaido I'm starting to think it's possible that Oda pulled another King type retcon with Warcury

It seemed like he got damaged slightly by Dorry and Broggy and got obliterated by Saturn's explosives.

Just like how Marco could damage Flame On King and so could Onigori but later on Lunarians take attacks from G4
Oda def didn't know wtf to do with King, none of Zoro's attacks worked on King flame on later on, even with KoH Zoro made it clear he needs to land the attack when the flame turns off.

It's a stupid ability and he didn't do a great job at elaborating when the flame goes off - he made them invincible as long as their flames are on.

When did Dorry and Brogy hurt Warcury? The only thing I remember is that they simply pushed him back, I don't think they did any damage to him.

Hmm. I don't think Saturn's attack damaged him to be honest. I still think topman's dura is similar to Kaido's as in their skin/scales having high dura. We shall see.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
When did Dorry and Brogy hurt Warcury? The only thing I remember is that they simply pushed him back, I don't think they did any damage to him.
i'm not sure if they did damage him at all, it's ambigious, but at the very least he grunted.

Oda def didn't know wtf to do with King, none of Zoro's attacks worked on King flame on later on, even with KoH Zoro made it clear he needs to land the attack when the flame turns off.

It's a stupid ability and he didn't do a great job at elaborating when the flame goes off - he made them invincible as long as their flames are on.
yeah it was a very shameless retcon

i'm sure Oda had an idea that lunarians/King's race would have some sort of special ability that would be the gimmick of the SSG and King but making it durability was so stupid considering he was hurt by Marco... who couldn't even hurt admirals

Hmm. I don't think Saturn's attack damaged him to be honest. I still think topman's dura is similar to Kaido's as in their skin/scales having high dura. We shall see.
It def did that was the point of deflecting that attack, because he regenerared like Jupeter and Saturn from it. We don't know how much it damaged him but it did.