Mihawk and Croc pushed Buggy's bounty and Mihawk's is still higher
Mihawk and Croc are the reason why the Cross Guild is so dangerous
They’re the muscle and the brain
Mihawk is clearly the strongest and most impressive in the eyes of the government, that doesn't mean his threat level didn't increase exponentially by teaming up with a marine hunting organization alongside Crocodile and someone as powerful as Buggy
His bounty is more impressive than the Yonko but it's not like being a member of Crossguild didn't boost his bounty

Mihawk and Croc pushed Buggy's bounty and Mihawk's is still higher
Mihawk and Croc are the reason why the Cross Guild is so dangerous
They’re the muscle and the brain
Yeah sure.

But Mihawk still got the bounty bonus for teaming up with Croc and Buggy and getting a huge fucking crew.

And Buggy is also viewed as a dangerous threat by the WG lol. We the audience know he's a clown. But the WG thinks he's a legend.

Claiming Mihawk got 3.6b solely for his strength is retarded. Cause all of CG got the bonus from teaming up with eachother.

He probably had like 3bil. Which is very good. And exactly what i'd expect from any other top tier on average. The Admirals were all 3bil on CG bounty after all.
Post automatically merged:

His bounty is more impressive than the Yonko but it's not like being a member of Crossguild didn't boost his bounty
Nope. It's exactly in line with Oda's top tier solo bounty estimates. Admirals are 3 bil too.

They don't have a crew but they are in command of the Navy, not absolute control like a FA ofcourse, but at the very least they can issue a buster call at will
So a bunch of fodder VAs?

An Admiral doesn't have even close to the support a yonko gets from their crew. Admirals usually do shit solo. And only assemble and work together for important shit like MF. And almost every single VA that you can argue that an admiral has, is fodder by new world standards. Think of their pisspoor showings in Egghead.

Admirals are valued for their individual strength which is 3 bil. Which is also around the same value i'd expect for most of the individual yonko. Only WB really stands out cause of his legend status.

Yeah sure.

But Mihawk still got the bounty bonus for teaming up with Croc and Buggy and getting a huge fucking crew.

And Buggy is also viewed as a dangerous threat by the WG lol. We the audience know he's a clown. But the WG thinks he's a legend.

Claiming Mihawk got 3.6b solely for his strength is retarded. Cause all of CG got the bonus from teaming up with eachother.

He probably had like 3bil. Which is very good. And exactly what i'd expect from any other top tier on average. The Admirals were all 3bil on CG bounty after all.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. It's exactly in line with Oda's top tier solo bounty estimates. Admirals are 3 bil too.
Mihawk's bounty being above a Yonko Buggy

Past Yonko bounty BB

Past three of the supernovas who took down two OG Yonko

Is enough to make him a top tier

Mihawk's bounty being above a Yonko Buggy

Past Yonko bounty BB

Past three of the supernovas who took down two OG Yonko

Is enough to make him a top tier
I never said he wasn't a top tier...

All i said is, mihawk got a boost cause he joined CG. And without it, he'd be around 3b which is what individual top tiers like admirals are values at.

Luffy Law bounty reaches 3 B. Then they are improving the crew bounty.

Mihawk reaches 3.6 , Then the crew is helping him reach that bounty.

:kriwhat:
Condom gets bounty increase for having a "yonko level" crew as well...

If condom was alone, he would not be 3bil.

And Law and Kidd were overinflated by WG to cover up Condom g5 power.

Why did you delete your Foul Legacy account Cruxroux?