Admiral fans got mad
Usopp fans got mad
The next nakama debate
all the shit fakeout deaths, Kin'emom being the worst
The useless CP0 agents
Tama annoying asf
and the list goes on
I won't address the other stuff but I'll just say this:
I don't get why people downplay BM. Even if they think others are stronger than her, mf got jumped by 2 YC1+ characters and still had to get thrown out a hole and bombed, not to mention her homies were taken away from her and she was too cocky to go all out against them.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
100% guaranteed they arent dead. That volcano definitely launched them away lol.

Nearly every major villain in the past has played some effective role in the plot, and Im definitely sure they are still tied to the Rocks plot, whatever it is.
I'm 99% sure Rocks himself is coming back into this story somehow. Too many ways it can happen (keep an eye out for Blackbeard using Law's Personality Transplant somehow).

Kuma being able to turn people's memories into physical objects is wild, as well, because what if he can do that to Souls?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Wish i was dying like that
Lmao, they are dying in other sense.

obviously they are making more money than before because they tripled the level of Marvel Studios productions, but the current Marvel audience is nothing more than kids and wanking Marvel journalists, but just like everything has an end, these many Marvel productions The Super Hero genre will become more and more saturated without counting DC and others, these children will grow up and create an interest in other things, a new trend in Hollywood will emerge, and that will be the end of the MCU :)

obviously they are making more money than before because they tripled the level of Marvel Studios productions, but the current Marvel audience is nothing more than kids and wanking Marvel journalists, but just like everything has an end, these many Marvel productions The Super Hero genre will become more and more saturated without counting DC and others, these children will grow up and create an interest in other things, a new trend in Hollywood will emerge, and that will be the end of the MCU :)
actually

you forgot a big audience of the MCU and Super Hero movies

are old ass men who have been reading comics since they were kids

they hit a really big general audience

from younglings to old people

it's not just kids

Super Heroes comics have been going on for 100 years now lmao

i don't think this shit is dying any time soon

they are gonna keep rebooting and releasing new Batmans and Supermans until i die

i'm pretty sure of that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I regret not finishing watching MCU after Endgame. But in this day and age I can claim that I never watched it:zosleepy:

Quantumania trailers looked interesting to me but I don't feel like getting robbed of expectations.

Yes. FUCK YOU TAIKA WAITITI and please never make Thor again.