Literally Joyboy first real hype moment
Oda still didn't have the guts to confirm his haki was superior to that of Shanks
When is the dickriding going to stop
:shocked:
Isn't it obvious already? Shanks is gonna physically represent Luffy crossing/surpassing Pirate king/Roger level. His gonna be Luffy's semi-final opponent :steef::steef:

Post automatically merged:

Fraudhawk is weaker then BB. EOS Zoro will be weaker then BB :gokulaugh:

Any yonko can 1 shot Mihawk/EOS Zoro.
Thats confirmed by the

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

- 10 Days pass, the crew are still sailing towards Elbaf, they have one more day to arrive
- Elbaf is known as the country of the Sun
- The sun in this chapter is a reference to the sun from teletubies (Nika), we see a form of Nika via toon force that looks like a sun smiling
- Scene switch to Elbaf, we see Loki and he is a bitchboi but he's very strong, the giants helped Kidd pirates recover they felt bad for destroying them that hard
- Scene switch back to the ship, Nika is one of the 3 gods of Elbaf, they tell Luffy his devil fruit is based on that it's not the gum gum fruit
- Updated bounties
- Sengoku was captured by Don Krieg and Gin, he's being transported to Buggy's island where they will collect his bounty worth 2,5 billion

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Chapter 1124: The Clearness of the Sky

-God's Knights attack Morgans' ship to get Vivi
-Mihawk wants to go for the One Piece
-Crocodile wants to invade Wano and use it as a base
-Smoker enters Elbaf with a Poneglyph and gives it to Saul
-Akainu melts his desk

-Saturn orders Kaku to kill Lucci and Stussy
-CP0 goes down
-Saturn orders Kizaru to kill Sentomaru
-Kizaru vs Saturn
-The weapon that destroyed Lulusia moves over Sphinx
-Marco: "Pops mentioned something like this, once... when he was drunk, and ranting about God Valley..."
-Ms. Buckin to Marco: "GAAAAAH! NOT THAT BLASTED THING! FLY ME OFF THIS ISLAND, MARCO, MY DEAR STEP-SON! YOU WON'T TAKE ME, URANUS, YOU DIABOLICAL ANCIENT WEAPON!"

"Fight Shanks?! naahhh I don't wanna get 1 tapped!"

"Vista? Nah these guys higher then my weakest sea east blue level..... Postpone!"

"Marine fodders??? Wait Could Red King be on it?!! Or that rust guy, I'm not built for this, Buggy help!!!!"

Bum ass even ran from fighting Don kreig :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"Fight Shanks?! naahhh I don't wanna get 1 tapped!"

"Vista? Nah these guys higher then my weakest sea east blue level..... Postpone!"

"Marine fodders??? Wait Could Red King be on it?!! Or that rust guy, I'm not built for this, Buggy help!!!!"

Bum ass even ran from fighting Don kreig :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I never really understood why people care about Mihawk not fighting Shanks at Marineford. Like how would this play out? Shanks comes in to stop the war, and he's going to 1v1 him like old times while everybody watches? Or dogpile him with the marines?

I don't really understand what the expectation is.

I never really understood why people care about Mihawk not fighting Shanks at Marineford. Like how would this play out? Shanks comes in to stop the war, and he's going to 1v1 him like old times while everybody watches? Or dogpile him with the marines?

Don't try to make sense of his little fantasies, he's still trying to figure out if Luffy won a single fight in Egghead after running from a pacifista, going death diff against kid King clones and postponing against Lucci :saden:

That only shows that Fraudhawk isn't up there with Shanks. Shanks challenged everybody in Mf to a fight and Fraudhawk, BB, admirals, Sengoku all dodging him now makes sense, seeing as his being compared to OG joy boy who wifi diffed 4 gorosei 800 years after his death, in other words....Shanks could've soloed everybody in the MF including Mihawk :suresure:

The amount of coping and pretending I've seen this week is off the charts, it almost isn't funny at this point.
:josad:
L-Luffy fought XYZ and...ran from every fight, fainted after postponing against Lucci, fainted after punching Pizzaru, got up way after him, fainted and was carried by the giants, fainted again after getting another senzu bean and finally the lastest chapter. :jay-he: