User who simps for male characters all the time -> ''most insane user''

Users who insult, make racist posts, are super toxic -> no one complains
Feel the difference between "loving someone because of their looks" and "hating someone because of their looks." Are you familiar with cases of bullying because of your appearance? Since you bring as an example racism and so on. By the way, how often do we meet racists on this forum? For example, I haven't seen it yet. But this idiot constantly pours out tons of hatred because of someone's appearance. And yes, the one you're protecting is super toxic. He constantly attacks Smoker fans in general, although Smoker fans are one of the most adequate parts of the fandom.

Feel the difference between "loving someone because of their looks" and "hating someone because of their looks." Are you familiar with cases of bullying because of your appearance?
It's about ANIME CHARACTERS ,chill

Since you bring as an example racism and so on. By the way, how often do we meet racists on this forum? For example, I haven't seen it yet
Good for you
Enter politics thread if you wanna see some of the worst white supremacy bs ever

Have a nice day

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Is that a parody of Smoke Weed Everyday too? LMAO!

Ah yeah though,"smoking charcoal" everyday....it was a really cool and unexpected character arc of Oda to make Hiyori into the ultimate BBQ grillmaster or w/e! The Queen of Barbecues!

:beanmean::pepebusi:
you know it :stealthblack:

Post automatically merged:

side note; this might be my favorite edit i’ve ever done :rolaugh:

It's about ANIME CHARACTERS ,chill

Good for you
Enter politics thread if you wanna see some of the worst white supremacy bs ever

Have a nice day
This is just an excuse. For example, those who are racist towards fictional characters are them in real life. Because this is already a way of thinking, well-established principles. And if a person hates someone because of his appearance, this signals about the extremely high level of aggression and obsession. By the way, by your logic, it's okay to be racist towards an anime character. Think about it.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This is just an excuse. For example, those who are racist towards fictional characters are them in real life. Because this is already a way of thinking, well-established principles. And if a person hates someone because of his appearance, this signals about the extremely high level of aggression and obsession. By the way, by your logic, it's okay to be racist towards an anime character. Think about it.
It's Just NOT that deep dude